LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Discuss Limp Bizkit !

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 6:10 AM

I liked there older stuff mostly, After Chocolate Starfish they kinda went down alil but they have some good songs on there recent albums

2. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 2:26 AM

cool Band, cool Music
    my favorite Songs are: Nobody like you (feat. Jonathan Davis), Boiler, Nookie, Trust?, My Generation, Hot Dog, Full Nelson, Just like this, Faith

the new Album "Cold Cobra", hmmm... sorry but i don`t like that Album...

3. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 1:12 AM

love limp bizkit!!! Gold Cobra is actually a pretty damn solid album, i love that one. Significant other is probably the best, but Choc Starfish has some really great songs on it.
    HEAVY? YOU WANT IT HEAVY? WELL COME TO MY WORLD, FEEL THE WEIGHT OF IT GRINDING DOWN!

4. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM

I like Limp Bizkit but, I missed them when they came to NJ.
    Does it make me bad??

5. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I controversially think Results May Vary is Limp Bizkit's best album. Go Mike Smith!

6. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 2:39 AM

LB is also one of my faves but I have to say that "Ready To Go", for me, is shit. Concerning Wes: He`ll stay my guitar hero (besides Head and Munky) and his comeback was the only way to go. Personally I like "Three Dollar Bill Y`All$" the best, especially songs like "Counterfeit", "Sour", "Faith" or "Stuck"...

7. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:02 AM

I'm still a fan. They are on my bucket list to see Live. Hoping soon since new album to be released after Gold Cobra which has my favorite chill song by them "Walking Away". Something about that song I LOVE. Significant Other is still my fan fav and Chocolate Starfish is second in line.

8. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Thank goodness there are LB fans, saw them a couple months back, they put on one hell of a show, the only thing is I do not really like the new song with lil wayne that is a bit of a let down, but been a fan forever, as long as Korn and Slipknot, loved all of these Nu Metal bands and always will, Saliva, Drowning Pool, etc. I love Gold Cobra, but my all time favorite songs are
    5. Re-Arranged
    4. Crack Addict
    3. 9 Teen 90 Nine
    2. Nobody Loves Me
    1. Livin It Up

9. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 10:19 AM

I´ve been a fan of LB since the first record^^Three dollar bill ya´ll^^And now i´ve to be honest ,i´m really asking myself why everybody hates on Fred Durst that much,he seems to be a real pretty cool guy,anyway!
    I always liked the sound of this Band,saw them already a few times live,and they rock(not like koRn,nobody tops them live)!
    There are a lot of songs i really love,but my fav record of them is Chocolatestarfish....the other records i also like,but on that record are the songs i really like!
    1.Hold on
    2. Nobody like you feat. Jonathan Davies
    3.the one
    4.It´ll be ok
    5.Underneath the Gun
    KoRn is Lifestyle!

10. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:02 PM

I don't understand why some people have so much hate for Limp Bizkit... It's undeserved and unjustified in my opinion.

11. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, May 7, 2014 at 4:31 AM

Back in their day, Limp Bizkit appealed primarily to the younger portion of the nu-metal audience, and they had more of a boy-band appeal which irked many conservative rock fans. They are an easy target, and besides, most people are lazy when it comes to hatin' on bands. Much of the hatred takes the form of personal attacks on Fred Durst.

12. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Wed, May 7, 2014 at 6:54 AM

I was just listening to a little Significant Other last night. It was good.

13. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Fri, May 9, 2014 at 5:20 PM

It's shit!

14. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 4:25 AM

MikeyD, are You OK?
    Guys had a shittime, but in 1997-2000 they did their best.
    And they really knocks out the brains at later shows.
    Let's see what "Stampede of the Disco Elephants" should be.
    I hope they will rise on top again!!!
    Visited KoRn shows: Voronezh, Russia 2014-05-26

15. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Limp Bizkit be chillin'. They will always have their place, and Fred Durst doesn't seem too hung up about exploding into the mainstream ever again. Like you say Igor, their shows today are awesome.

16. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 9:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_P2mtIMPGo

I thought this was funny ;)

17. Re: LIMP BIZKIT

Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 6:20 AM

Oh my, well spotted Anomaly. I would laugh in a record executive's face if they ever told me to wear a red cap.

Newsletter Signup