What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:58 PM

In other words bands that aren't like Korn musically or aren't really Heavy. Music that most people wouldn't expect a korn fan to listen to,lol.

-Silversun Pickups
-Alanis Morrisette
-Del Amitri
-Third Eye Blind
-The Cranberries
-The Beastie Boys
-Tupac
-Madonna (mostly just her Ray Of Light material)
-Bone Thugz 'N' Harmony
-Kings of Leon
-No Doubt
-Straylight Run
-Fall Out Boy (mostly just their first 2 albums)
-My Chemical Romance
-Smashing Pumpkins
-Prodigy

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Tue, May 28, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Kiss
    Motley Crue
    Crashdiet
    Hardcore Superstar
    Sister
    Jettblack
    Slipknot
    Artisfiction
    Megadeth
    Black Sabbath
    Deep Purple
    Def Leppard
    Steel Panther
    Nirvana
    Marilyn Manson
    Muse
    Mushroomhead
    Stone Sour
    Queen
    Wednesday 13
    System Of A Down

Oh god there is so much more
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

2. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Guns N' Roses, Limp Bizkit, Megadeth, Metallica, Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory and Meteora), White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Nile, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Between the Buried and Me, Vivaldi, Nirvana, Nickelback, Hatebreed, Dream Theater, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Beethoven, Dire Straits, Sentenced, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Uriah Heep, Trivium, Judas Priest, Manowar, Motörhead, Eminem All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Coheed and Cambria, Annihilator, Panthera, Mozart, Rage Against The Machine, Offspring, Sodom, Kreator, Toy Dolls, The Beatles, Santana, Alice In Chains, Volbeat, Hardcore Superstar, Bullet For My Valentine, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Breaking Benjamin, In Flames, System Of A Down, Tool, Perfect Circle, Nine Inch Nails, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Five Finger Death Punch, Good Smack, and so on

3. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 5:36 PM

My favourite band other than korn is the backstreet boys...im a die hard teeny booper at heart and also a metal head. interesting eh?

4. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I'll listen to some stuff not so Nu-Metal, bands such as Pantera, Limp Bizkit and Drowning Pool I imagine cancel out.... okay so here goes a little off the top of my head.

---Aerosmith
    ---Led Zeppelin
    ---Daft Punk
    ---Deadmau5
    ---Skrillex
    ---Twisted Sister
    ---RATT
    ---KISS
    ---Twizted
    ---Insane Clown Posse
    ---Kottonmouth Kings
    ---AC/DC
    ---Megadeth
    ---Arch Enemy
    ---Tenacious D
    ---Motorhead
    ---Nirvana
    ---Santana
    ---Machine Head
    ---Psychostick
    ---Nine Inch Nails
    ---Ministry

5. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Soper Aeternus & The Ensemble of Shadows, Skinny Puppy, Wednesday 13, Murderdolls, Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, A Perfect Circle, Orgy, Deadsy, How to Destroy Angels, The Cure, Bauhaus, David Bowie, Rob Zombie/White Zombie, The Smashing Pumpkins, PIG, Tim Skold, Christian Death, Depeche Mode, Adam Ant, Soft Cell, KMFDM, Stabbing Westward, John 5, Deftones, Korn, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Rammstein, The Mars Volta, The Flaming Lips, Alice Cooper, Pink Floyd, The Doors, David Bowie, Ghost, Placebo, Radiohead, The Misfits, GG Allin, The Adicts, London After Midnight, Type O Negative, Danzig, Slayer, Nevermore, Cradle of Filth, The Kovenant, Dimmu Borgir, Sepultura, Ministry, System of a Down, Slipknot, Death, Saul Williams, Dr. Dre, MF Doom, Eminem, Cage, Cypress Hill, Rage Against the Machine, Queens of Stone Age, Goon Moon, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Bella Morte, Zeromancer, Mortiis, Joy Division, PUi, Billie Holiday, The Birthday Massacre, Emilie Autumn ... plus more.

6. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Aaliyah
    Deftones
    P!nk
    Pedulum
    Static X
    Mudvayne
    Marilyn Manson
    Rammstein
    Metallica
    Queen
    System of a Down
    P.O.D.
    Papa Roach
    Disturbed
    Linkin Park
    Limp Bizkit
    PitBull
    Lil´Jon
    Creed
    Incubus
    Timberland
    Missy Elliot
    The Birthday Massacre
    Pantera
    Sepultura
    Nirvana
    Slipknot
    Murderdolls
    Saltatio Mortis
    Subway to Sally
    Inflames
    Cradle of Filth
    Blind Guardian
    Manowar
    Anthrax
    Black eyed Peas
    Drowning Pool
    Evenescence
    AC/DC
    Machine Head
    Ministry
    Stone Sour

I could go on like this,but those Bands you won´t know ´cause there are big here in Germany,some Midevilbands....but there is so much more i´m listen to.....

KoRn is Lifestyle!

7. Re: What other bands/Artists do you listen to that's not exactly korn type fashion.

Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 6:02 PM

silverchair
    Spiderbait
    Regurgitator
    Powderfinger
    First Aid Kit
    Pearl Jam
    AC/DC
    Kings Of Leon
    Birds Of Tokyo
    Michael Jackson
    Gorillaz
    Blur
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Jebediah
    Grinspoon
    Prodigy
    Chemical Brothers
    Daft Punk
    Fozzy
    Kyuss
    Queens Of The Stone Age
    Them Crooked Vultures

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are II

Newsletter Signup