STILLWELL

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:57 AM

Ok, so it;s beyond korn, and it would be natural to discuss the side-projects.
What do you think of Fieldy's Stillwell? Let's give Fieldy some feedback ( i hope the guys will read this forum from time to time)
I personally don't like it but that is just my opinion.So don't bash on me :) Reaaaly not my thing. But i know that there are indeed people that do like Stillwell to a point or another.
Must admit that On And Poppin is a very catchy song and i like playing it at parties when i want to feel silly. that wooop woop part is just unbeatable. Ok, enough...i'm done
So.. anyone had the patience to listen to the whole album?
My band :)
www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: STILLWELL

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:35 AM

I personally enjoy it. Im not comparing it o anything else, just enjoying the music for what it is.
    Trepidation is my favorite song so far.

2. Re: STILLWELL

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 5:12 AM

They sound great live, but I'm not fond of the cd. Musically it's fine, but I have to say there's something about the singers voice that does not work for me. I'm not sure if it's because it seems distorted or cause he seems like he's singing at the wrong level (too high)...... I don't know, but I'm afraid it's going to be a shortlived venture if they don't make some changes. Given most of the comments I've seen about them, the singing is the common complaint. I do wish Fieldy all the best with this band and hope they can make it work.

3. Re: STILLWELL

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:55 AM

I thought what I heard was alright, not really anything I liked but I was willing to give it a shot. I never ended up buying the album, which is odd because I really do need to own it for my Kollection, but for some reason have yet to do it lol
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

4. Re: STILLWELL

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Some of the worst music that I've heard in some time.
    find me wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime

5. Re: STILLWELL

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:45 PM

they are not that bad in my book,
    [url=http://img.photob/]http://img.photob[/url][/signature]

6. Re: STILLWELL

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:25 AM

I like the concept of street metal. I love hip-hop influences in metal, so this is my cup of tea. I'd like to hear some better lyrics tho.
    Lovelife!

7. Re: STILLWELL

Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 3:29 PM

I have the album and the EP. the EP is better, there are more hip-hop.

8. Re: STILLWELL

Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 7:05 PM

Dirtbag is one of the worst albums I've ever heard, but "Street Metal" is a decent track. I like the EP.

Get the latest from Korn!