Linkin Park

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:51 AM

Any other LP fans here?

I myself am a huge fan. They're the band that got me into rock music, and helped me discover other brilliant bands, like Korn.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Linkin Park

Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM

Like others, Linkin Park is what really got me into music, and I quickly learned of other bands, Limp Bizkit, Korn, Mudvayne, Static-X, and what not... And then Mike did Fort Minor, which pretty much introduced me to Styles of Beyond which basically got me into Hip Hop...

KoRnWiSH wrote:
    lnkn park is aight. I like the queen of the damned tracks they did for JD.

It wasn't LP, it was just Chester on System... Nothing more than a vocal appearance for the soundtrack... But yeah, that song was killer... Actually that whole soundtrack was AMAZING!

2. Re: Linkin Park

Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM

I was a huge Linkin Park fan back when Hybrid Theory came out, honestly I was a LP fan before I was a Korn fan but after meteora I sort of slipped away and they lost me. Haven't kept up with them since, haven even heard any of their new material aside from that shitty song in Transformers 3, which I had no clue was them at first...but I have nothing against them or their fans glad they're still out their doing their thing, just not really a fan of their newer music.

3. Re: Linkin Park

Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:51 PM

Get the latest from Korn!