Sexart

Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 7:03 PM

I find this band to be very interesting and I want to learn and hear more of it. Being a band previous of Korn, it has a lot of the roots. Like how the song Blind was first writen by Sexart and brought up for Korn's first demo tape. Jonathan was the single one to come from Sexart as the rest came from Creep. Songs like Inside and I Wanna Know Why show the deeps thoughts of Jon. It's addicting to listen to.

Their first album was Cultivation '92. There is a video on YouTube of this guy who has every Korn collectible along with this CD. I would give almost anything to get my hands on a copy. I have heard that some of the guys that was in Sexart is going to release a DVD this year showing rare footage of the band rehearsing, playing live, and messing around. It will have some of the music on it.

This is not a complete biography of it, but it should be observed by all Korn fans. Please leave your feelings or knowledge as a reply to this post. Love you all :)

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Sexart

Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:34 AM

that dvd will never come dude!
    I talked to Dennis (the drummer, and the producer of the dvd) back in mid '07, he said it would come out in october '07, and then the years went until late 2010, then he released a trailer of the dvd, even JD helped him with the dvd, then i early 2011, he said 'sorry it won't be released due to leagal issues. I guess ryan shuck(guitar) or Dave Deroo (bass) didn't want it to be released (since I've spoken to ray ray solis the lead guitarist, and he was fine with it).

2. Re: Sexart

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:16 PM

sexart embarasses ryan.
    hehe...................................................
    keep it alive!@
    hahaha........

3. Re: Sexart

Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 11:47 PM

Dude I totally agree! I love SexArt! It was a great band while it lasted! I would also give anything to have a copy of that CD, and I wish the DVD would come out but Im not sure it will happen :(

4. gia avatar gia

Re: Sexart

Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 4:45 AM

from what i heared not really....but id love to have it too

Get the latest from Korn!