Solution to friend request problem;

Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:07 PM

It seems like many of you may be having problems with approving your friend requests on the Korn website. It says 'processing', but continually does not finish and not allow the requests to become your friends. As far as I know . . . there is one way to fix this problem, and I found this out while using the internet on my phone. If you have mobile internet on your phone, you can approve your friend requests, it actually is possible. Just so you all are aware, my phone is a blackberry and I have T-mobile as my service. I'm not sure if it works with everyone's phone and internet, but it is a definite for blackberries under T-mobile. I hope this helps out a few people who are experiencing this problem . . .
Good luck to everyone else, if this solution does not work for you other Korn fans. Hopefully, the problem will be resolved very soon on the website itself.

"If you think this is about you, it probably is . . . "
-the paranoid feeling everyone gets.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Solution to friend request problem;

Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:20 PM

I dont seem to be having any problems except for of course my request to JD is pending lol. As he has no friends it seems he just don't add anyone so I wont take offence to this. Instead of him adding no one wouldn't it be great if he added us all! Any way I am off topic of your post sorry about that. I hope your info helps anyone that may be in need of this info!

2. Re: Solution to friend request problem;

Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 10:17 AM

The band and Sebastien friend people. The list simply isn't displayed on the homepage.

Get the latest from Korn!