The Paradigm Shift World Tour Edition now on itunes and amazon digital music

Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to point out that the World Tour Edition of 'The Paradigm Shift' is now on itunes and Amazon Digital Music. All bonus tracks are available for individual purchase (none of them are songs that are 'only available if you buy the full album'). So if you already have TPS, you can get the extra tracks individually instead of re-buying an album you already have.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: The Paradigm Shift World Tour Edition now on itunes and amazon digital music

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Cracks me up every time, to check the "I am not a bot" but I wonna be a bot ( still struggling with the beast inside )

Was so excited and bummed when I showed up at BB on the 21st only to go back the next day and have listened to it practically everyday since.
    Please! You're no 4A! It's a type of brilliance like none other.

Much Love 4A!

So many against a shit for brains like me. My friend kits over the years toughened me up in that regard.

Daddy, when I grow up, I wonna be a topless dancer, so I can

2. Re: The Paradigm Shift World Tour Edition now on itunes and amazon digital music

Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 10:30 PM

Are they singles in the stores? i don't prefer itunes but i'll go to the store if i can get them there?

I'll just buy the other one, i want it anyways.
    this life means fuck to-----------------------ME-------------------------------We ride a dying star---- across a burning sea--------- ==============I'm just a shell of what I used to be ===

3. Re: The Paradigm Shift World Tour Edition now on itunes and amazon digital music

Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 10:31 PM

oh and hello! :)
    this life means fuck to-----------------------ME-------------------------------We ride a dying star---- across a burning sea--------- ==============I'm just a shell of what I used to be ===

Newsletter Signup