FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:06 PM

We are animals aside from the truth.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 11:50 AM

The title makes sense. The body of the text doesn't.

2. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 5:01 PM

It means we are merely animals without being able to discern "truth". We would thrive completely on animal instincts if we could not understand Truths ( such as murdering the innocent/wrong and saving a drowning man/right. Awareness of Truths is what qualify us as human.

3. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Assuming there is any truth, that is. Which is a whole other debate in itself. Rather, it is our ability to consider the idea of truth that separates us from animals; our sense of judgement. When said judgement breaks down, then we are indeed nothing more than beasts though we might not realize it

4. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 10:08 AM

Well that's cool u agree! Awareness of truth/discern and considering the idea of truth sounds about the same lol and choosing between a right or wrong takes judgement. It's that unspoken law or standards we all (most) live by. There are diff levels, o course, of right and wronge, or even what's fair. ( " u promised! That's not fair") but we all live by it to some degree. To even fathom the idea that there are no truth(s) when u live by these unspoken laws discounts it. I could go into more detail but I'm using my iPhone lol nice chitty chat :)

5. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:14 PM

REAL4REAL wrote:
    We are animals aside from the truth.

I'm pretty sure Adan meant this sentence in general, doesn't make sense. Not what the poster meant with it.
    -----------------------------------------

6. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 9:16 PM

By the way, nothing in this society is 'true', everything in this world is permitted.
    -----------------------------------------

7. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM

I am confused.
    feels like something...no, its nothing

8. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Humans are uniquely adept at utilizing systems of communication for self-expression, the exchange of ideas, and organization. Humans create complex social structures composed of many cooperating and competing groups, from families to nations. Social interactions between humans have established an extremely wide variety of values, social norms, and rituals, which together form the basis of human society. But we are animals, animals have bodies differentiated into separate tissues. These include muscles, which are able to contract and control locomotion, and nerve tissues, which send and process signals. Typically, there is also an internal digestive chamber, with one or two openings. Animals with this sort of organization are called metazoans, or eumetazoans when the former is used for animals in general.Nearly all animals undergo some form of sexual reproduction. They have a few specialized reproductive cells, which undergo meiosis to produce smaller, motile spermatozoa or larger, non-motile ova. These fuse to form zygotes, which develop into new individuals. We ARE animals. With or with out the truth we are animals!I think the question should be about being civilized!

9. Re: FIRE IS THE FRUIT OF MANS KNOWLEDGE

Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 9:57 AM

wow
    kornrocks

Get the latest from Korn!