Any WWE Fans in here?

Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 5:56 AM

The title says it all do u watch it and if so Whos your Fav's? Past or Present

I do watch it but only for The Undertaker and to see if any classic wrestles show up, I do keep up with it but dont care for most of todays wrestlers some are cool but not as cool as back then like say Stone Cold or something

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Any WWE Fans in here?

Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Yeah I can't see the Undertaker losing his streak to anyone now, especially to CM Punk.

2. Re: Any WWE Fans in here?

Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Been watching since the mid 90s, I'll have to say my favorites are Kane, The Undertaker, and CM Punk.

3. Re: Any WWE Fans in here?

Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 5:34 AM

I just love WWE and I’m a fan of Rock and Undertaker.
    Apply corporate strategy consultant Jobs with highest salary.

4. Re: Any WWE Fans in here?

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Been a fan since about 1996-1997 I stopped watching WWE around 2006 or 2007, been one hell of a ride though, I still watch the videos on YouTube and I love the older WWE/WWF videogames, I watch TNA from time to time, but I'm just not around to watch it as much, but I fucking loved The Hardy Boyz, Jeff Hardy was my favorite, I loved Stone Cold too, so exciting to see him go against The Rock at Wrestlemania it was intense, I miss the entire Attitude Era, I loved WCW and original ECW too with Raven and The Dudley Boyz, Goldberg on WCW and Sting!!!!! bad ass, that was the best thing ever, I watch WWE very rarely now but I like Undertaker as always, love CM Punk he is badass and probably my favorite but now RVD is back, it's him ;)

Newsletter Signup