Souvenir of Sadness (Custom made SYOTOS)

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:12 AM

Here I will post my version of Souvenir of Sadness that Ive been working on since forever.. seriously.. anyways, it took me quite some time and editing to get this right, the only thing I am missing is the demo names of the titles, but we can work on that later, either way, this is how I thought See You On The Other Side shouldve been..

And this version Ive made is my favorite over SYOTOS!

As you will notice in Souvenir of Sadness, alot of tracks are missing, and things are all mixed up.. and has custom artwork :D

Ok Im blabbing.. last thing last.. when you listen to Seen It All, listen for the hidden sounds I added in there, makes this song alot better.. ahh wtf, just enjoy it! :P

Tracklist:
01. Twisted Transistor
02. Appears
03. Open Up
04. Eaten Up Inside
05. It's Me Again
06. Love Song
07. For No One
08. Coming Undone
09. Getting Off
10. Liar
11. Last Legal Drug
12. Too Late Im Dead
13. Tearjerker
14. Throw Me Away
15. Seen It All

• Bonus Track

Download Souvenir of Sadness here

Still debating on a bonus disc.. it would have:

01. Last Legal Drug (Saint Empire Remix)
    02. Liar (Live-Extended Version)
    03. Hypocrites

Let Me Know

"You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Souvenir of Sadness (Custom made SYOTOS)

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:21 AM

I know you:) inkornate/freakonaleash, right?

anyways, is it a good idea to give a d/l link to official korn songs on the official website?

2. Re: Souvenir of Sadness (Custom made SYOTOS)

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM

KoRny wrote:
    I know you:) inkornate/freakonaleash, right?

anyways, is it a good idea to give a d/l link to official korn songs on the official website?

Ahh Kornyboj haha you got me.. well you know I never thought about it honestly.. but it is all in good fun =/

"You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

3. Re: Souvenir of Sadness (Custom made SYOTOS)

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Please watch my video people!?!!

Get the latest from Korn!