Game Systems

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:29 PM

So what kind of games system do you own?
and which one is your favorite?
what games do you like to play?
d
I personally love the PS3
KornHivGurl

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Game Systems

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:29 PM

I own all the oldies. I`ve acquired the NES and the SNES, Sega, N64, ALL gameboy sub-parts, and a gamecube. Never gonna get tired of any of it.

2. Re: Game Systems

Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Gotta love retro systems, I still have my SNES, N64, and Gamecube, need to get a NES and Sega though, but modern gaming it is PS3 all the way!!!

3. Re: Game Systems

Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I own every Nintendo system, NES, SNES, N64,GC,WII,& WIIU. all work great like brand new and also every game boy that's ever been invented including the 3DS. I also have an xbox 360 and a ps2.

4. Re: Game Systems

Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Is pinball a game? I went to a friend's birthday party at a bar 'n' grill joint recently and they had Simpsons pinball. I played it for about five minutes,

5. Re: Game Systems

Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:14 AM

All the consoles I've ever owned are gone now I've had a PS2, PSX, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Gamecube, Sega Master System (for a short while), and an ATARI. The only 'console' I will always have is my PC, so it will also always be my favourite. Favourite games include the Smackdown! vs Raw games (PSX/PS2/PS3), Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2 and Most Wanted (multi-console), Mario Kart 64 and Goldeneye (Nintendo 64), and Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines (PC) is my fave of all time

Follow The Path Of KoRn, Where Life Is On The Other Side Of The Mirror, Issues Are A Paradigm, And Untouchables Remember Who You Are Inside

Newsletter Signup