Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 3:50 PM

Hands down PC wins, you can use a controller from a game console on a PC and you can do ordinary things faster than a console, and it's faster for gaming, and it's overall better, whadda ya think?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:57 PM

Started out with consoles of course:

Colecovision
    Atari 2600
    NES
    B+W gameboy - Yes, can you believe that?
    SNES
    XBOX

Then I got into PC gaming:
    Quake, Counter-strike, Left for Dead

I tend to favor PC gaming for first person shooters. The graphics on a PC are more crisp and I also maintain that a keyboard and mouse can whoop a console controller any day.

$__________________$
    RayRock

2. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 5:10 PM

Console gamer. Since the only shooters I enjoy are Japanese shumps.

feels like something...
    ...no, its nothing

3. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 11:59 AM
  4. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 7:00 AM

I am a console gamer...but I hate PS3, XBOX360 and Wii...
    I am stick on playing PSone, N64, Gamecube, SNES, PS2 that stuff....

5. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 3:39 AM

I would probably choose the PC because it’s easier and also faster than the consoles.
    DGSA | cdm coordinator

6. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 4:05 AM

I hardly play PC games and I am more of a console game. At the moment I am attached with Xbox.

Pine Furniture | Corona Mexican Pine Furniture

7. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Consoles all the way. PlayStation mainly, I love all three :D
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

8. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 7:39 PM

I only have PC. I never had a console game, but my PC is really fast, I can play anything game

9. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 5:42 PM

I don't have the money to be a PC gamer. You have to plop down $500 once every few years just to keep up with demands of new games. That is why I buy consoles as a $300-$600 purchase easily lasts for 5 years.

I own both an Xbox 360 and PS3. I mainly use my PS3 for Blu-ray movies and a few console exclusives (i.e. Resistance, inFAMOUS, and God of War series) while multi-platform games are handled by my Xbox 360. Sadly, I can't get enough of Dance Central 2.

10. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 10:11 PM

I am using my PS3 to play games because the graphics and many features are great in consoles than the PC.
    T-Shirt Printing | Promotional T Shirts

11. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:01 AM

I prefer the pc when it comes to playing my favorite video game whish is The Sims 3.I have more options and i can create movies with the game.
    a bag of weed a bag of weed everything is better with a bag of weeg

12. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 2:03 AM

I used to be a pc gamer when i was about 8 till about 11 then i went into consoles
    I prefer xbox 360 now days

13. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:38 PM

defiantly console. it replaced my WOW addiction.
    HIV

14. Re: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 12:33 PM

I do both, but when it comes to comfort I prefer console. I find it easier having both hands on a controller versus one hand on a mouse and the other hand on the keyboard.
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

15. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 5:18 AM

I play in both but I think I spend most of the time in console because it is easy to handle using a joystick and the games can be played in a big screen.
    rugby shirts | rugby jerseys

16. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I'd go with console just because my parents go nazi on my computer history, so when i do PC, its usually something like bloons tower of defense 4 or 5. But i play guitar hero, call of duty, and skyrim on my ps3.

17. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 11:38 AM

I do use both but mainly play console for exclusives like gt5. I do play pc games more but it depends what games are out at the time.

18. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I have to agree, when it comes to the effects and being able to submerge you to the whole gaming experience, the PC would win hands down but that is too bad as I am on a Mac, so I have to make do with a PS3 which has become equally as awesome.

My latest purchase is Rocksmith which allows you to play a game using a real guitar. Cool but not for those who do not know how to play the guitar as they would not be able to relate to the fun.

19. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 5:55 AM

I had all three newest generation consoles and obviously I have a computer. Now I game only on the XBox 360. Been playing "Batman; Arkham City" which is really hard.

20. RE: Are you PC or Console Gamer?

Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 8:38 AM

console the controls are easier and gameplay is so much better you get a feel for the game rather than using a keyboard
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

Newsletter Signup