So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Me personally ill be getting the PS4 its a better system and has better games never really was into xbox much, What about u guys?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:39 AM

PS4. Without a doubt. Xbox One's concept just creeps me out.
    All I wanna do...is kill you

2. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 2:32 AM

PS4. It is cheaper than Xbox one. PS4 has faster memory and quality graphical specifications.

http://originalarticlesdirectory.com/articledetail.php?artid=320227&catid=393

3. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Now since Microsoft changed their stance on Xbox One and made it more what we wanted I'm happy with buying both. I will wait until probably second version of both so they can work out any kinks and get good games going. I'm still waiting on PS Vita lol.

4. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Eh, personally I am waiting for a while, last time I've gotten the Playstation 3 when it first launched and it took a shit on me within the first 3 or 4 months so nothing against PS3 I have a slim and had it for like 2 years now, Love PS3 and the games especially the exclusives but PS4 is for sure dominant over Xbox, Micro$oft sucks anyways.

5. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Kant wait for PS4 to come out im looking forward to buying Assassins Creed Black Flag that game looks sic and also that new Infamous Second Child

Get the latest from Korn!