So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Me personally ill be getting the PS4 its a better system and has better games never really was into xbox much, What about u guys?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 2:32 AM

PS4. It is cheaper than Xbox one. PS4 has faster memory and quality graphical specifications.

http://originalarticlesdirectory.com/articledetail.php?artid=320227&catid=393

2. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Now since Microsoft changed their stance on Xbox One and made it more what we wanted I'm happy with buying both. I will wait until probably second version of both so they can work out any kinks and get good games going. I'm still waiting on PS Vita lol.

3. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Eh, personally I am waiting for a while, last time I've gotten the Playstation 3 when it first launched and it took a shit on me within the first 3 or 4 months so nothing against PS3 I have a slim and had it for like 2 years now, Love PS3 and the games especially the exclusives but PS4 is for sure dominant over Xbox, Micro$oft sucks anyways.

4. Re: So whats it going to be PS4 or Xbox One?

Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Kant wait for PS4 to come out im looking forward to buying Assassins Creed Black Flag that game looks sic and also that new Infamous Second Child

Newsletter Signup