what are your thoughts on facebook?

Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM

in my case, facebook seems to be sucking the life out of millions of people. it prevents people from actually interacting, and most it is just instant messaging bullshit drama. what do you think?
HIV

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: what are your thoughts on facebook?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Any forum that allows communication by definition encourages interaction be it IM's or actually talking to someone. Drama is an extension of the human condition, anywhere there are lots of people will have drama, Facebook is no different and should not be condemned for it. On average a person browses Facebook for around 30 minutes a day, I'm pretty sure that isn't going to make humanity circle the drain any faster than we already are.

2. Re: what are your thoughts on facebook?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:20 AM

i agree with you but i think it's good for peoples can't have news of theyre family or stars !! :) see you

3. Re: what are your thoughts on facebook?

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 10:38 AM

HIV wrote:
    it prevents people from actually interacting

I agree. I don't really like Facebook, though I have an account. It helps me to communicate with people from abroad, that's all.
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

4. Re: what are your thoughts on facebook?

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I used to like fb, but now i just log in to check what everyone else is posting (mostly music stuffs). it's boring outside of music.

Newsletter Signup