Really Disappointed and sad

Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 4:54 PM

Hi, i'm apologize from the begin for my bad english, but i had a really big disappointment at the korn event in milan, at the alcatraz(03/19/12).
I bought the vip platinum package just to meet my favourite band. I was excited like a kid for the fantastic chance, but at all the meet and Greet was a totally waste of money/Buffoonery. I dreamed this moment abou long time ago and what i received? A group of cold, detached and dried musicians who have treated us with pride and detachment. Just ray looked like excited and happy to meet us. They don't understand the love and at least the sacrifice(economical too). They stayed with us just for a few minutes and than got away.Than if they lost their passion for the fans, why they made us waste money and love for the band? From that experience i just took a lot of bitterness. They was my hero, for a lots of reasons...i just say thanks to Ray. I'm a drummer too and u are an example for me, please bring to us your passion and ur happiness ever.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 5:45 AM

I'm sorry too. I won't be bitching anymore, I promise. I just need to have more faith in Korn and give them a break. Thanks for understanding :)
    "Become good at cheating and you never need to become good at anything."

2. RE: Really Disappointed and sad

Sat, Mar 31, 2012 at 6:10 AM

I'm really sorry to hear that. Maybe they should drop the paid meet & greets if they aren't going to put their hearts into it. It sounds like you guys are being taken advantage of :(.

Get the latest from Korn!