**Attention all Korn fans**

Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Can you take a look at this auction please?

Story is, this person whos face is covered up didnt attend the Korn show in London and harrassed the band after the show (especially JD) to sign things. Despite being told everyone could get one thing signed.

To the point where JD couldnt attend to everyone because this person was literally filtering JD and the rest with all sorts to sign, and this link, shows why that was.....and Look at the price!!!

I personally do not agree with this, and find it very disgusting that these people do this.

anyway, have a look and youll see what I mean

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-KORN-AUTOGRAPH-ALBUM-PATH-OF-TOTALITY-FULLY-SIGNED-CD-DISK-PROOF?item=360445858630&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC.NPJS&itu=I%2BUA&otn=12&pmod=150786598097&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=7300459803380992615&fb_source=message#ht_500wt_1170

Replies to This Posting

1. gia avatar gia

RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:05 PM

I would give mine to a friend as a gift but would never sell!!

2. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 6:57 PM

uhhhm only someone reallllllly desperate for money or a non real fan would would do that... and yeah, that is disgusting wtf?!

How many people out there like to FUCK!!!

Photobucket

3. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Only thing I'm hoping for is that maybe they really need the money badly. If anyone knows what it's like to be broke and stress out over bills and where you may live the next day (which I can relate to extremely well) then one should understand. If not then this person is a very sad individual and should not call himself a fan of KoRn.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

4. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 1:29 AM

Why do any of you give a fuck? What people do with their own property is entirely their business, and not one of you is the arbiter of who is and is not a 'true' Korn fan.

Wind you necks in, for the sake of your own dignities.

5. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM

6. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 4:03 PM

That's absurd I would have knocked this guy flat on his ass and told his punk ass to stay down!

7. RE: **Attention all Korn fans**

Sun, May 6, 2012 at 7:24 PM

LOL he is a kind of autograph solder! haha
    Sávio Rivadávia

8. Re: **Attention all Korn fans**

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Shit id keep it!! Who with a right mind would sell it?!

9. Re: **Attention all Korn fans**

Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:46 PM

Shame...

10. Re: **Attention all Korn fans**

Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I wouldn't buy OR sell an autograph.

11. Re: **Attention all Korn fans**

Wed, May 16, 2012 at 4:10 PM

misanthrope wrote:
    Why do any of you give a fuck? What people do with their own property is entirely their business, and not one of you is the arbiter of who is and is not a 'true' Korn fan.

Wind you necks in, for the sake of your own dignities.

so very true. should have said it myself. I'm a fool for saying my previous statement about whether he should call himself a fan of KoRn. Damn good points. thank you for pointing it out that I'm an idiot. Once again. I'm not being sarcastic, either.

"Sometimes, I hate, the life, I made
    everything's wrong every time"

Get the latest from Korn!