Painting...

Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Hi !

here's a painting I did a few years ago (sorry for the bad photo) . I discovered korn with their first album. Immediately the sound , the music and what i could understand from the lyrics touched me deeply...

i buried deep inside me and especially my mind, something that happened to me when i was a little girl.

When I red Korn's lyrics, i recognize myself and the pain i hide for so long...Korn's music was a shock but also a therapy.

So one day i decided to do a painting in relation with korn and my story .. I took the sentences that touched me and described what I felt (still feel sometimes) and put them on a canvas ...

it's a messy painting (or a ying/yang painting) but it describes how I felt at a time of my life. Things have changed a bit concerning the pain I have but it still in my mind...we can't erase things that happened to us. We have to live with...

But i would like to thank Korn for existing and gave me a kind of healing. My wish would be to meet JD and tell him how his lyrics helped me and still help me...hope this day will come...
Sorry for my broken english, it's hard to explain such a thing in English .Hope you'll understand what i wanted to say...Thanks.

Take care.

Art Saves

thx for those who will read and see my painting.
Concerning Painting, i did other style ;) this one was for me ...maybe i'll send it to korn /JD someday..i don't know..

i'll put some others canvas in the next days.

Replies to This Posting

1. RE: Painting...

Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM

the painting i'm doing is almost over :) hope some of you will enjoy it .
    Art Saves

Get the latest from Korn!