Rare 1993 performance of Faget

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I had never seen this! To be clear I've just been a hardcore fan for 2 years. Jon wears some weird shit and love that Munky's wearing a gas mask! Does anyone know the exact date of this and if it was Halloween? Someone told me it could have been because of their clothes but I think it was just what Jon and Munk wanted to wear. Fieldy has Hip-Hop style clothes and I can't see David not Head so.. don't know what they had on there. Any info on this woulkd be dope. I like finding out old stuff about them and I'm sure many would love it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIvfU_InouA

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Rare 1993 performance of Faget

Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 8:10 AM

yea it's old news, i remember when they surfaced to the net, from good old kornsrc, but anyways who cares 1993 is proly my fave era from korn.

the show is from huntington beach, 30 october, 1993, and yes it was a halloween show, but jon wore alot of fucked up clothes at shows in '93, womens cloth, fucked up jumpsuits etc.

i love how raw they looked in the early days, munks guitar looks like it was picked up from dumpster, hehe damn i love oldskool korn!

Get the latest from Korn!