Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Hey. Some of you people might remember me from Korn Korner and some of you may not. I am Rotting Fetus on Korn Korner. Korn Korner has been around for a long time and today was talking with some people I know from Korner. This chat used to be bumping with a lot of users. We are trying to bring Korner back when there was more people chatting with us. There has been many good times there. This is the origonal Korn chat. So all new and old Korn fans are welcome. Lets get this chat booming again. I remember when Jon Davis would sneak on at 4 am and freak us all out plus more. So if you are new to this please download the Phalanx or Pchat client to enter Korner.

Phalanx

http://www.bhlabs.com/downloadsplash.html

or

Pchat

www.pchat.org

Mac users download this link.

http://pchat.org/beta/Mac%20OS%20X/

In Phalanx Korner is already in the bookmark section

In Pchat the connction is korn.epalaces.com:9998

Tell your friends.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 2:22 AM

Great to see the KoRn chat active again, just joined again yesterday after about 9 years absence and to my surprise there was still activity and even old familiar faces :D

So great initiative and I'll look forward greeting you all at the KoRn KoRner Chat

Cheers

2. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 3:16 PM

For those with a Mac download this palace client. http://pchat.org/beta/Mac%20OS%20X/

3. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:55 PM

WUT

4. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Where did my posts go? Oh, a vengeful shrew came by and ate them???

5. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Dude, KoRn KoRner is the fucking shit!! We're glad to have you fukkas back!
    "Don't give up, we all belong somewhere."

6. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 4:58 PM

wiredoptix wrote:
    Hey. Some of you people might remember me from Korn Korner and some of you may not. I am Rotting Fetus on Korn Korner. Korn Korner has been around for a long time and today was talking with some people I know from Korner. This chat used to be bumping with a lot of users. We are trying to bring Korner back when there was more people chatting with us. There has been many good times there. This is the origonal Korn chat. So all new and old Korn fans are welcome. Lets get this chat booming again. I remember when Jon Davis would sneak on at 4 am and freak us all out plus more. So if you are new to this please download the Phalanx or Pchat client to enter Korner.

Phalanx

http://www.bhlabs.com/downloadsplash.html

or

Pchat

www.pchat.org

Mac users download this link.

http://pchat.org/beta/Mac%20OS%20X/

In Phalanx Korner is already in the bookmark section

In Pchat the connction is korn.epalaces.com:9998

Tell your friends.

This post could not have been anymore perfect! Thanks Keith!!
    "Don't give up, we all belong somewhere."

7. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Come to Korn Korner, where Josie doesn't ban you for talking!!

8. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I find it funny you guys actually think Josie is behind the banning. Band management and band only has ultimate final say over who gets banned. So if you're an asshole, yes, you're going to get banned. If you berate someone, yes, you're going to get banned.

Also, it doesn't matter what was the first chat or the first bulletin board, this site now hosts the official chat and bulletin board.

Don't like it? Go cry about it.
    -----------------------------------------

9. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Josie actually is the one behind the bannings on TinyChat as she's the moderator there.
    If it was management my forum account would also be banned.
    Josie has also admitted its a personal vendetta.
    Thank you, come again.

10. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 3:50 PM

nightwing = Kevin aka anuspie

His account IS banned via groundCTRL and management. A 12 year old could comprehend how a VPN network works. Its not difficult, Kevin.

Thank you, come again.
    blah-da-da-blah

11. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 4:06 PM

I have spoken to GroundCTRL staff. Yes, I am Kevin aka aNuS Pie.
    I think you will find that it was not the intention of management to have me banned, but a single vindictive user with moderator powers.

12. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 4:08 PM

P.S. Stop trying to hijack this thread for your political infighting bullshit.
    This thread is about trying to get users on to another Korn chat.
    You guys get all uppity and angsty when someone posts off topic in your threads, please don't do it to wiredoptix

13. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 4:50 AM

Been years since I was on Korn Korner, should maybe go there again :)
    Fighters They Bleed

14. Re: Korn Korner Chat!!!!

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 7:02 PM

I do miss the Korner, I used to be on frequently about 8 years back. Yo Snoop - Hope you're doing well.
    I used to like The Palace but they changed it and made it look all modern, I don't dig that.
    I'll download it again and get back on the Korner, Should be nostalgic :)
    I bet it's been ages since JD's been on there.

Get the latest from Korn!