HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 10:45 AM

HEAD is coming back for two shows!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:08 AM

this is good new to everybody specially KORN fans like ME....hope the orig drummer also join again.....

2. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:33 AM

FUCKING AWESOME!!
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

3. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:50 AM

best news i have heard in along time i want to be there

4. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 11:51 AM

Fuck yea head is back !! That's gonna be the sickest show ever lets see if head still has it Long live KORN

5. Moderator

Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

SOOOOO HAPPY I GET TO SEE HEAD WITH KORN TWICE!!!
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

6. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

This should be something special! Long overdue! 2013 marks 20 years since KoRn put out there first record, and No I'm not talking about 1994 KoRn I'm talking about Neidermeyer's Mind From 1993 and they played there first shows in 1993 as KoRn! Good news! great way to celebrate 20 years bringing head back but David should come back as well! No David then it won't be 100 percent KoRn! Though most people don't care If David comes back or not a lot of us still do love David!! I'm one of them this isn't a korn reunion it's just a reunion with head, BRING BACK DAVID AS WELL! or at least ask him to be a part of it! Ray would be happy to see this happen considering Ray has also stated he is a KoRn fan and was way before he joined the band!

7. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Thu, Nov 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM

amazing i hope see korn in lisbon on 2013 with head again.... and i hope them head keep on the band :) you are a god on a guitar

8. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:47 AM

Best news I've read all this week. :D

9. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 12:50 AM

I so seriously wish I was living in America...Head is like, my FAV band member! Got interested in the band in the first place cuz of him and haven't looked back since...yayy to the band and to Head!

10. Moderator

Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 7:53 AM

I don't care to see David in Korn...Ray is amazing...not only is he a FABULOUS drummer...he is an amazing man. But to have Head back...I'm so excited, even if its just for these 2 shows!
    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

11. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM

good news, indeed, wonderful news .... now I want to open the concert with him with ..." BREAK SOME OFF"

"I'm About to break somebody off
    Going to lose my mind....................... !!!!!!! "

12. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM

awesome news to hear, for sure. Ray has been nothing less than spectacular since he's joined Korn, however, I would love to hear David back with korn along with head. In the meantime, I still love this band. They're my favorite of all time.

13. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM

Oh yeah baby!! I am so fucking excited!! Back stage passes here I come!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!
    Kelly McWelly

14. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhO5r175rU4&feature=g-upl

Let's Bring Back David Silveria for these 2 shows as well!

It's only fair David should have the same respect as head.
    He recorded 7 albums with the band, he deserves to come back for these shows!
    Fans want to hear material from the first 6 albums which featured Head and david!
    It makes sense to Bring head and david back and just play older songs!
    Considering there only gonna be playing 2 shows there's no reason for head to learn
    the newer songs that he's not even featured on those songs should be left to
    Ray, Munky, Wes, JD, Fieldy, and Zac to play!!!

15. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:31 PM

K... I dont think Im high so Im pretty sure these shows are in europe. Head FINALLY comes back to play a few shows (which I thought he would never do since he went all.......godly so to speak) and it looks to me like the shows are half way across the fucking world! Holy tits I hope thats not the case....ill trip da fuck out. So not Jedi Status

16. RE: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM

Awesome!!! I just saw head in San Antonio 2 weeks ago.. I was so stoked..I am proud of him

17. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM

OMFG! This is were is all goes down. I wanna think "Yes!"
    Lets Make it happen...
    It's Great If Your Not A Celebrity? It's Just Creativity & Immortality.

18. Re: HEAD back with KoRn on Rock am ring and Park!

Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 10:15 PM

Sounds good to me. Had a dream about this a couple of years back lol!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

Get the latest from Korn!