Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I won tickets for a meet & greet by a contest from the 97.1 The Eagle "Questions for Korn" I was one of the lucky winners, Munk Kimberly NORTON instead of NORMAN, but that's not that bad.. you can see it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyK0L35RonE
I won 2 tickets, so I had to find a guest. My boyfriend, lamely said he had to work, so the only person who had the time to come was an old friend from high school. She liked Korn back in the day, but I wanted someone to experience meeting my favorite band with me (I should of just found someone waiting in l of the show, someone who would appretiate it:/ )
Anyway, when it was time, all the people who bought the passes online for the meet & greet and us Eagal winners were lined up as the band made their waygn our posters. *The bouncers said NO pics, a sucked*
JD was the first to make his round. My chick friend was first, she's a hottie & dressed as so, "Hi!" she said, Jonathan was really sweer & even padded her on the sholder. I was next, wearing my Untouchables hoodie and all. I was so "starstruck" my favorite singer, I said nothing... therefore- I guess- Jonathan said nothing back... He just signed my poster & went to the next guy, who him up... I was kinda disappointed and heartbroke.
Munkey was next & was the coolest one to meet next to Ray. He signed my Ibanez poster. "I hope the bouncer doesnt see I sneaked this in for you to sign.. they said they would kick anyone out who did or takes pics" Munk repiled, " I won't let them kick you out." That made my night :) Fieldy, who did't really seem to wanna be there, he was silent. Last, but not least was Ray, "You from Dallas?...I love this city" He was really cool & nice.

All in all, with my experience, if you meet your favorite band/actor/idol- say something, anything. Because if you don't, like me, you will always regret your silence & wonder what they would of said. This was probably the only time I will meet my favorite band.

Anyone have any stories to share?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Hi, I can so much relate to this! :) Unfortunately I haven't met Korn yet, I had a M&G with Stone Sour last year and I was just standing there, speechless, and felt so stupid. There were about 5 people all over Corey so there was no chance getting to him, but I could have talked and taken pics with the other guys. Only I realised this when the meet and greet was over. I could have kicked myself. Lets hope we get another chance and make up for it. ;)

2. RE: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Fri, Jan 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Thanks for your reply! I was hopeing there was more interaction in this message board :/

3. Re: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Yeah, it's a bit neglected unfortunately :( I like the site cause I can access it during work, luckily it's not been blocked by our security, lol. But I think there's more going on on facebook, etc ... sad.

4. RE: Meeting Korn & your experiance~

Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM

2 things...You will most likely get to meet them again at some point, and Fieldy NEVER looks like he enjoys anything he does (he probably does though.) Funny story, I was at a M&G in Nu Jersey and Fieldy walked too close to the gate and security locked him out unaware of who he was lol.
    ===KoЯn===
    Loathing/Exploding/Controlling
    \m/ (-_-) \m/

Get the latest from Korn!