“Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM

So what do you all think of the return of Head? I couldn't be happier that Head has come home to do some shows with his brothers...it's long over due!

"Head is back!!," says Korn's Jonathan Davis."Rock on the Range is going to start it all off!! Get ready, we are going to hit it hard!!"

Rock on the Range

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I dont want to get to excited yet,but if its true its the best news ive heard in a long time. head is such an integral part of the korn sound and to have him back just raises my expectations for the new album even further. I just want to hear some type of official announcement.

2. Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:43 AM

It's good to hear that ... "Head is back" sounds great! But I would love to hear "Head is here to stay", like back in the days when JD told us Ray "is here to stay" !!! :)

3. Moderator

Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM

unity7985 wrote:
    I dont want to get to excited yet,but if its true its the best news ive heard in a long time. head is such an integral part of the korn sound and to have him back just raises my expectations for the new album even further. I just want to hear some type of official announcement.

Did you read the link? That's Jonathan Davis' direct quote.

4. RE: �Head is back!!,� says Korn�s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:47 AM

yeah but he could of easily meant just for the tour,I would just think that if he really did officialy rejoin the band,there would be some type of official announcement. The post on korn f book that says heads side band love and death is also leaning tword this being true. I pray it is. I bet there will some official news soon on the topic. I wonder if heads been writing with the band this whole time. Cause love and death doesnt go on tour for a little over a month i think,plus I also thought it was intersting they moved that albums release last second,maybe to gove bry some time to work with korn? Hopefully we find out soon.

5. Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I just cant believe it
    AWWWW im so happy !
    Im just wating for the official post but these few words by Jon are already a proof for me ! SO WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

6. Moderator

Re: �Head is back!!,� says Korn�s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Korn's publicist, MSO, also posted this news...JD wouldnt say that if it weren't true.

MSO PR

7. Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I'm sure he is back and I'm over the moon that he's playing the European festival dates with the boys but I'm gonna need an official statement from korn.com.

Those interviews could have been taken out of context.

Can't wait to see them all at Download.

Dan

8. RE: ���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½Head is back!!,���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½ says Korn���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 2:05 PM

If you guys haven't heard Head's band "Love and Death's" new album, do yourself a favor and check it out. It's really good. I'm not into the whole Christian thing but it's good enough that the message doesn't bother me.

9. Re: “Head is back!!,” says Korn’s Jonathan Davis

Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM

i think its cool hes back does this mean they will acctually change up there setlist now LOL

Newsletter Signup