DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Big news guys! Ray has officialy announced that Don Gilmore will be producing the new album. Don has produced some great records in the past. Some of his work Includes Linkin Parks Hybrid Theory and Meteora, Bullet For My Valentines Fever and Temper, Temper, and Lacuna Coils Shallow Life and Dark Adrenaline.

What do you guys think? I'm personaly excited. I think he is a great producer and I'm glad KoRn are working with someone different. Someone they have never worked with before. I can't wait!

Here is an extensive list of other artists he's worked with:

-Pearl Jam
-Rob Zombie
-Good Charlotte
-Trapt
-Three Days Grace
-Hollywood Undead
-Duran Duran
-Lit
-Sugar Ray
-Danny Elfman
-Trust Company
-Scary Kids Scaring Kids
-Avril Lavigne
-Jay Z
-Escape the Fate
-Dashboard Confessional
-Train
-Eve 6
-The Veronicas
-Apex Theory
-Elefunt

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Interesting list of former bands, I think this album will be pretty solid overall, with the guys bringing something new to the table as always.I'm more worried about the promotion of it on a smaller Indie label.

2. Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 10:14 AM

KoRn WILL create their best album yet plus Munky said it's gonna remind you of Issues and Untouchables!!! and Head said he's not gonna appear on this album... Path of Totality was a good album at least it wasn't weak like KIII Remember who You Are

3. Moderator

Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM

KIII was a powerful album...just I think it was misunderstood.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

4. Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:33 PM

i dont know who he is and never heard of him but i am so ready for this new korn album!!
    KornHivGurl

5. Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I love koRN III

6. Re: DON GILMORE ANNOUNCED AS PRODUCER FOR KORNS NEW ALBUM!

Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I love KoRn III, too. We're a fickle group, us KoRn fans. When they make make an "experimental" record, we say, "what the fuck!" When they make a "base" KoRn sound record, we say, "that shit is forced!" They can't win. I finally decided that I would just try and respect them as artists that I love and feel what I could for whatever they put out. Having said that, it's like women: I love them, but I don't want all of them at my house. Everyday is not the day for every KoRn record, for me.

Personally, I can't wait to hear the Don Gilmore KoRn. I think that Michael Beinhorn and Ross Robinson left the largest fingerprints on the KoRn sound and this guy may do likewise. Those LP records were incredible, in my opinion.

mlukec

Get the latest from Korn!