Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:44 AM

Niall O'Sullivan wrote:
    What is the future for David, no-body knows but for now I think we would all like to stick with Ray thank you very much.

"Thank you very much" lol, like that was a case closed book you typed there.

Why are you people so interested in these guys personal lives? I'm starting to wonder if these are fans, or groupies.

"FOR NOW" are the key words in your novel.....

2. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 6:58 AM

Once again, I'll say this. I'm a KoRn fan from 1995. I purchased EVERY album the day they came out except the 1st one... I got that one a few months after it was released. I bought at least 30 t-shirts throughout the years, and have supported them in many other different ways.

Where myself, and all other pure KoRn fans come from... it's about the music, the chemistry, and the history. Real KoRn fans don't give two shits about who said what in the media, because that's childsplay. That's soap opera bullshit, and NONE OF OUR BUSINESS. All that stuff will eventually work out. Example: Head. How many of you kids (I know you're kids) have ever said horrible things to a loved one in anger? 5 years later were you family again??? EXACTLY

I bet if David had a twitter account, and interacted with you like Ray does, you'd LOVE HIM lol.

Ray is a great drummer, and seems to be a great guy, but he isn't KORN. Those 4 letters used to mean everything, now, they're misunderstood. Just the 4 letters "KORN" said it all. If you don't understand that, you never will.

3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 7:07 AM

I think you young fans just don't get it. We are all one giant family, so I'm not punking you out, but you don't get it. KoRn isn't just some band that you plug pieces in and it's all good... KoRn is ONE ENTITY.

Those 5 dudes repaired so many broken and lost souls, you will never know. That's why OGfans get so pissed when they read a stupid ass thread title like this one. You're guilty of being too young to have been there to understand. Not your faults.

KoRn is:

Jonathan Davis: Vocals, Bagpipes
    Fieldy: Bass
    Munky: Guitars
    Head: Guitars, Vocals
    David: Drums

4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 8:40 AM

WaKe_Up your last two posts pretty much summed up how I feel about it too.

You are spot on about the OG5 fans not giving two fucks about some stupid drama, KoRn has to remember this is for the fans.

I do thank KoRn every day for helping me make it through middle school and high school, without that band I don't know if I would be here today.

5. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:37 AM

WaKe_Up wrote:
    I think you young fans just don't get it. We are all one giant family, so I'm not punking you out, but you don't get it. KoRn isn't just some band that you plug pieces in and it's all good... KoRn is ONE ENTITY.

Those 5 dudes repaired so many broken and lost souls, you will never know. That's why OGfans get so pissed when they read a stupid ass thread title like this one. You're guilty of being too young to have been there to understand. Not your faults.

KoRn is:

Jonathan Davis: Vocals, Bagpipes
    Fieldy: Bass
    Munky: Guitars
    Head: Guitars, Vocals
    David: Drums

@Wake_Up
    Yes, Korn is one entity, but, this situation is tough

6. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 10:05 AM

How about you all shut the fuck up, there's not wrong with ray or david they're both talented drummers. Grow up, cop on and move on and let Korn deal with this.

7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 12:08 PM

WaKe_Up and Questionable Choices I understand where you guys are coming from. I've been a Korn kid since '98 I wish the KoRn familia would work things out one way or another..

8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM

IndigoFlow wrote:
    How about you all shut the fuck up, there's not wrong with ray or david they're both talented drummers. Grow up, cop on and move on and let Korn deal with this.

Message boards are for this kind of thing. I'll "shut the fuck up" when I'm ready. cool?

9. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Questionable Choices wrote:
    I do thank KoRn every day for helping me make it through middle school and high school, without that band I don't know if I would be here today.

^^^ This

10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM

MellowYellow wrote:
    I've been a Korn kid since '98 I wish the KoRn familia would work things out one way or another..

Family... One love.

11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I guess I am an optimist because all I want is the OG5 to be back and for the guys to settle the beef, and everyone share love for everyone

12. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

WaKe_Up wrote:

Message boards are for this kind of thing. I'll "shut the fuck up" when I'm ready. cool?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:17 AM

IndigoFlow wrote:
    WaKe_Up wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Now THAT is message board GREATNESS! I bow to you, sir. The way you made that "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" so big!

14. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Not sure what exactly was so funny, but YEAH! IndigowFlow for the win!

15. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 10:58 AM

16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:01 AM

This is about Korn, the band we love!! This "Team David vs. Team Ray" is fuckin' ridiculous lol for real...

17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 11:09 AM

MellowYellow wrote:
    This is about Korn, the band we love!! This "Team David vs. Team Ray" is fuckin' ridiculous lol for real...

True that, we all need to hit a bong and just let the OG5 get back together and everything will be right in the world again.

18. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:08 PM

IndigoFlow wrote:

aaaaaw shit, look out... Here comes the amazingly witty photobucket pics! IndigoFlow is about to PWN!

19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM

I'm gonna kick back and get ready to be blown away by internet awesomeness courtesy of IndigoFlow!

20. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 5:40 PM

LMFAO

Get the latest from Korn!