Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 11:33 AM

"How could you say he severed ties with the music industry when both Tama and Paiste still have him listed as one of their artists?

http://www.tamadrum.co.jp/artist/tama_artist10.php?artist_id=150&area=2

http://www.paiste.com/e/artistslist.php?menuid=31&ctry=-1&letter=S&sort=1&button=Search"

Check out the website link on David's profile!!!!!! Oh that's right!!!!! You CAN'T!!!!!!!!! It doesn't exist! Not a very good example.

2. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Wake_Up, I agree something is brewing, I'm guessing we'll probably see the OG5 next year or maybe 2015, if they work it out and they better work it out!! I don't know why some Korn kids don't wanna see the OG5 again lol Nobody's perfect

3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM

MellowYellow wrote:
    Wake_Up, I agree something is brewing, I'm guessing we'll probably see the OG5 next year or maybe 2015, if they work it out and they better work it out!! I don't know why some Korn kids don't wanna see the OG5 again lol Nobody's perfect

Where are you getting THAT from? Do you just make up dates and numbers in your head?

4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 12:20 PM

SLUNT wrote:
    MellowYellow wrote:

Where are you getting THAT from? Do you just make up dates and numbers in your head?

Dude it's a prediction, just saying LMFAO

5. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:37 PM

MellowYellow wrote:
    SLUNT wrote:
    MellowYellow wrote:

Dude it's a prediction, just saying LMFAO

if Korn wanted David back, he would be back already. So obviously they don't. MellowYellow, here's what I think is "brewing": my prediction is YOU have a better chance of drumming for Korn in 2015 than David does.

6. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 4:53 PM

I'll be a beast on the drums lol

7. RE: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:24 PM

No matter what our opinions are it comes down to Korn and we all know that. It is what it is. Good luck in your decision, no matter what I support you Korn. No disrespect to anyone or your opinions.

8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM

kangel76 wrote:
    No matter what our opinions are it comes down to Korn and we all know that. It is what it is. Good luck in your decision, no matter what I support you Korn. No disrespect to anyone or your opinions.

thank you, Korn sis!!! No matter what I'll always support KoRn too ;)

9. JJ avatar JJ

Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM

Ray is solid as a rock in the Korn storm.

10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM

JJ wrote:
    Ray is solid as a rock in the Korn storm.

FACT

11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM

MellowYellow wrote:
    kangel76 wrote:

thank you, Korn sis!!! No matter what I'll always support KoRn too ;)

Precisely. Which is why the "OG5" talk is ridiculous. Respect Korn's decision to use the lineup they have now. It's what Korn feels is right. Everyone has an opinion, but respecting Korn's in this situation is best.

12. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I feel KoRn needs to respect the fans opinions, we are the reason they are rich as fuck.

I buy their cds, I go to their concerts, I put a fuck ton of money into making those guys rich, so I feel I have the right to say Ray is a badass drummer but he lacks the groove David had.

OG5 would be better than the lineup they have now any day.

13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I WANT RAY TO STAY! RAY FUCKING ROCKS!!!!

14. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I truly believe that this action is unnecessary. We should stay out of it either way
    they have enough stress while making the new album, they don't need any distractions.
    No matter what we say, there are demons working behind the scene that we don't know about.
    Ray is a GREAT seasoned drummer, his work speaks for itself and David's shoes weren't easy to fill but Ray put his own stamp on it and did it well. I think the whole Fb and Twitter thing is crazy! Don't waste your time and please stop the insults just be glad that Korn is still jamming while a lot of other bands broke up and moved on without music. The best way to show your support for all parties involved- buy their albums- buy a concert ticket because that's all you have control over.

Keep Bangin

15. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM

kfan78 wrote:
    I truly believe that this action is unnecessary. We should stay out of it either way
    they have enough stress while making the new album, they don't need any distractions.
    No matter what we say, there are demons working behind the scene that we don't know about.
    Ray is a GREAT seasoned drummer, his work speaks for itself and David's shoes weren't easy to fill but Ray put his own stamp on it and did it well. I think the whole Fb and Twitter thing is crazy! Don't waste your time and please stop the insults just be glad that Korn is still jamming while a lot of other bands broke up and moved on without music. The best way to show your support for all parties involved- buy their albums- buy a concert ticket because that's all you have control over.

Keep Bangin

TRUE, well said, yea it is CRAZY

THAT' S WHY I STARTED TEAM JD, lol I WANNA BRING ALL OF YOU TOGETHER BECAUSE WE'RE LIKE A BIG FAMILY, WE'RE KORN KIDS,IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE facebook.com/peacehiv

16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM

SLUNT wrote:
    Which is why the "OG5" talk is ridiculous. Respect Korn's decision to use the lineup they have now. It's what Korn feels is right. Everyone has an opinion, but respecting Korn's in this situation is best.

Hey slunt, who isn't respecting KoRn and their decisions? Have you read every post in this thread? Nobody is disrespecting the band, just the OTHER side of the KoRn fan tracks voicing their displeasure with some KoRn fans trying to speak for everyone. You come in this thread like Super E-Knight, but you missed the whole point.

17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I want all you KoRn "experts" to come back to this thread in 3 years, and read it......

18. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

MellowYellow wrote:

19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM

This may sound silly, but pro wrestling taught all American entertainers something in the late 90s..... They taught them that fooling everybody ALWAYS leads to BIG $$$$$. Take that how you want to.

20. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM

SLUNT wrote:
    if Korn wanted David back, he would be back already. So obviously they don't

"Learn how to work"

Newsletter Signup