Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM

    kfan78 wrote:
    I truly believe that this action is unnecessary. We should stay out of it either way
    they have enough stress while making the new album, they don't need any distractions.
    No matter what we say, there are demons working behind the scene that we don't know about.
    Ray is a GREAT seasoned drummer, his work speaks for itself and David's shoes weren't easy to fill but Ray put his own stamp on it and did it well. I think the whole Fb and Twitter thing is crazy! Don't waste your time and please stop the insults just be glad that Korn is still jamming while a lot of other bands broke up and moved on without music. The best way to show your support for all parties involved- buy their albums- buy a concert ticket because that's all you have control over.

    Keep Bangin


    TRUE, well said, yea it is CRAZY


    THAT' S WHY I STARTED TEAM JD, lol I WANNA BRING ALL OF YOU TOGETHER BECAUSE WE'RE LIKE A BIG FAMILY, WE'RE KORN KIDS,IF YOU HAVE FACEBOOK PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE facebook.com/peacehiv

  2. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:54 AM

    SLUNT wrote:
    Which is why the "OG5" talk is ridiculous. Respect Korn's decision to use the lineup they have now. It's what Korn feels is right. Everyone has an opinion, but respecting Korn's in this situation is best.


    Hey slunt, who isn't respecting KoRn and their decisions? Have you read every post in this thread? Nobody is disrespecting the band, just the OTHER side of the KoRn fan tracks voicing their displeasure with some KoRn fans trying to speak for everyone. You come in this thread like Super E-Knight, but you missed the whole point.

  3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:56 AM

    I want all you KoRn "experts" to come back to this thread in 3 years, and read it......

  4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:59 AM

    MellowYellow wrote:
    Wake_Up, I agree something is brewing, I'm guessing we'll probably see the OG5 next year or maybe 2015, if they work it out and they better work it out!! I don't know why some Korn kids don't wanna see the OG5 again lol Nobody's perfect


  5. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:03 AM

    This may sound silly, but pro wrestling taught all American entertainers something in the late 90s..... They taught them that fooling everybody ALWAYS leads to BIG $$$$$. Take that how you want to.

  6. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM

    SLUNT wrote:
    if Korn wanted David back, he would be back already. So obviously they don't


    "Learn how to work"

  7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:28 AM

    Work
    noun. an event booked to happen, from the carnival tradition of "working the crowd."[1] The opposite of a work is a shoot.

    Worked shoot
    a scripted segment that takes place in a show with elements of reality being exposed. It can also be a segment that fans are meant to believe is a shoot, but is not.

  8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT

  9. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:16 PM

    Questionable Choices wrote:
    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT


    Idk anything about kornrow or any other "fan" site. People who run sites like that think they know everything about the band, and always have this arrogance like they are actually a part of the band or something lol. Meanwhile, 9 times out of 10, they're just some groupie losers. I avoid all things like that for that reason lol.

    I'm not saying "kornrow" is like that, but from reading your last post, it proves my point exactly.

  10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:23 PM

    KoRn is all about FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS, and "freedom of speech" is included in that. Way to go, "kornrow".

  11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 2:24 PM

    See Questionable Choices..... That alone proves once again that the new fans don't get it.

  12. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    SLUNT wrote:
    if Korn wanted David back, he would be back already. So obviously they don't


    "Learn how to work"


    Learn to work? What if korn doesn't WANT to work? I can't believe you don't think Korn knows what's best.

  13. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    Questionable Choices wrote:
    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT


    Idk anything about kornrow or any other "fan" site. People who run sites like that think they know everything about the band, and always have this arrogance like they are actually a part of the band or something lol. Meanwhile, 9 times out of 10, they're just some groupie losers. I avoid all things like that for that reason lol.

    I'm not saying "kornrow" is like that, but from reading your last post, it proves my point exactly.


    WaKe_Up and Questionable Choices...I run KornRow! I am also the moderator for www.jdevil.com and www.korn.com and the admin for www.killbotofficial.com. So you can direct your concerns to me if you wish.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  14. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:15 PM

    SLUNT wrote:
    Learn to work? What if korn doesn't WANT to work? I can't believe you don't think Korn knows what's best.


    You missed my point yet again. My follow up post covered what I meant, and it wasn't directed at Korn.

  15. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:20 PM

    Josie wrote:
    WaKe_Up and Questionable Choices...I run KornRow! I am also the moderator for www.jdevil.com and www.korn.com and the admin for www.killbotofficial.com. So you can direct your concerns to me if you wish.


    I have no concerns, I don't even know your websites, and I never will. Your post to me is EXACTLY why. Why did you feel the need to name drop all the other sites like it would impress people? It doesn't impress me, you're an average joe behind a computer. If you want to impress people, become an official member of the band. Until then, you can name drop all the fan sites you want.

    I'm not trying to start fights with this "kornrow" thing, but if you truly are deleting peoples posts because they don't agree with your beliefs, then that's FUCKED UP.

  16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:22 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    SLUNT wrote:
    Learn to work? What if korn doesn't WANT to work? I can't believe you don't think Korn knows what's best.


    You missed my point yet again. My follow up post covered what I meant, and it wasn't directed at Korn.


    Actually, I didn't miss your point at all. DAVID is not welcome back. Otherwise, he would be back. FACT

  17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:28 PM

    SLUNT wrote:
    Actually, I didn't miss your point at all. DAVID is not welcome back. Otherwise, he would be back. FACT


    That is such a mindless, infantile, immature, clueless post. How would you know what is FACT? Do you shower with Jonathan Davis? Do you "kick it" with Fieldy? Yeah, exactly. You know shit.

  18. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    WaKe_Up and Questionable Choices...I run KornRow! I am also the moderator for www.jdevil.com and www.korn.com and the admin for www.killbotofficial.com. So you can direct your concerns to me if you wish.


    I have no concerns, I don't even know your websites, and I never will. Your post to me is EXACTLY why. Why did you feel the need to name drop all the other sites like it would impress people? It doesn't impress me, you're an average joe behind a computer. If you want to impress people, become an official member of the band. Until then, you can name drop all the fan sites you want.

    I'm not trying to start fights with this "kornrow" thing, but if you truly are deleting peoples posts because they don't agree with your beliefs, then that's FUCKED UP.


    KornRow is a fansite, the others are the bands official sites, which I might point out you are on one of them right now. I'm not attempting to "impress" you. I'm only stating that your comments you made about a person you don't even know are inaccurate and unwarranted. All websites reserve the right to remove posts they disagree with. KornRow is no exception. If someone wants to continue to spam my site with something I disagree with I am well within my rights to remove the comments and remove the person. All sites have this capability and they are well within their rights to do with their website as they wish. No one is forced to come to KornRow...they come of their own free will. But my site doesn't have to allow itself to be spammed with things we don't agree with. Would you be OK if I came to your Facebook page and posted over and over again something you don't agree with?

    Now, lets talk about that 2nd amendment. Freedom of speech also includes the ability to remove posts/comments from a site that I own because it doesn't represent my sites standpoint. The 2nd amendment goes both ways.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:40 PM

    Josie wrote:
    KornRow is a fansite, the others are the bands official sites, which I might point out you are on one of them right now. I'm not attempting to "impress" you. I'm only stating that your comments you made about a person you don't even know are inaccurate and unwarranted. All websites reserve the right to remove posts they disagree with. KornRow is no exception. If someone wants to continue to spam my site with something I disagree with I am well within my rights to remove the comments and remove the person. All sites have this capability and they are well within their rights to do with their website as they wish. No one is forced to come to KornRow...they come of their own free will. But my site doesn't have to allow itself to be spammed with things we don't agree with. Would you be OK if I came to your Facebook page and posted over and over again something you don't agree with?

    Now, lets talk about that 2nd amendment. Freedom of speech also includes the ability to remove posts/comments from a site that I own because it doesn't represent my sites standpoint. The 2nd amendment goes both ways.


    First of all, this is a message board that is ran by non partial people, which means it's nothing like what I'm talking about. Has any of my posts been deleted for having an opinion on here?

    If you came to my facebook page and started "spamming" it with your opinion, I would delete the comments, yes. BUT, my facebook page isn't designed as a band fan page that encourages people to use it as a fan page, it's designed as my personal fb page. You see the difference?

    KoRn is all about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, so if you want to claim you're some superfans, and want to promote yourselves as a part of the KoRn family, then you should play by KoRn's rules. Does that need explaining too?

  20. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 4:45 PM

    WaKe_Up wrote:


    KornRow is a fansite, the others are the bands official sites, which I might point out you are on one of them right now. I'm not attempting to "impress" you. I'm only stating that your comments you made about a person you don't even know are inaccurate and unwarranted. All websites reserve the right to remove posts they disagree with. KornRow is no exception. If someone wants to continue to spam my site with something I disagree with I am well within my rights to remove the comments and remove the person. All sites have this capability and they are well within their rights to do with their website as they wish. No one is forced to come to KornRow...they come of their own free will. But my site doesn't have to allow itself to be spammed with things we don't agree with. Would you be OK if I came to your Facebook page and posted over and over again something you don't agree with?

    Now, lets talk about that 2nd amendment. Freedom of speech also includes the ability to remove posts/comments from a site that I own because it doesn't represent my sites standpoint. The 2nd amendment goes both ways.

    First of all, this is a message board that is ran by non partial people, which means it's nothing like what I'm talking about. Has any of my posts been deleted for having an opinion on here?

    If you came to my facebook page and started "spamming" it with your opinion, I would delete the comments, yes. BUT, my facebook page isn't designed as a band fan page that encourages people to use it as a fan page, it's designed as my personal fb page. You see the difference?

    KoRn is all about FREEDOM OF SPEECH, so if you want to claim you're some superfans, and want to promote yourselves as a part of the KoRn family, then you should play by KoRn's rules. Does that need explaining too?


    None of your posts were deleted here on Korn.com because you haven't violated the websites rules, so I have no need to delete them. Of course you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am. I have not made any claims to being a "super fan". Why don't you take a look at this video and you will see who I am. My name is Josie Borisow...nice to meet you!

    Wounded Warriors Video

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

Newsletter Signup