Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Josie wrote:
    I most assuredly am not attempting to speak for you. I've been a fan since they began.

I was talking about the op, and the whole "HELP RAY PLEASE!!!" bullshit. Plus all the little fruits on twitter.

2. Moderator

Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:15 PM

WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie wrote:
    I most assuredly am not attempting to speak for you. I've been a fan since they began.

I was talking about the op, and the whole "HELP RAY PLEASE!!!" bullshit. Plus all the little fruits on twitter.

Well, I will stand behind and support Korn either way. This is their business and I don't want it to be mine.

Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Josie wrote:
    Actually it is relevant to the conversation. You have made claims that I didn't take the photos that say KornRow on them and that I couldn't POSSIBLY know the guys in Korn.

See, you're doing it again. Do I care that you went to the same high school as JD? Let me make myself clear.........

I'm only impressed with band members themselves, all other people do not impress me.

Now, congrats on knowing the band, and taking pics, but even you wouldn't know if they were planning a BOMB in the next couple years. You know how I know? Because they wouldn't want it leaked. Maybe you do know, but are sworn to secrecy, who knows.

My stance is still the same.

4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Josie, I'll eventually watch that video, but for right now, I'm just a dude who was raised by this band. ALL original members are like my father. I'm not going to stand by and let a bunch of "fans" bash ANY of the members who made me who I am today.

5. Moderator

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:35 PM

WaKe_Up wrote:
    Josie, I'll eventually watch that video, but for right now, I'm just a dude who was raised by this band. ALL original members are like my father. I'm not going to stand by and let a bunch of "fans" bash ANY of the members who made me who I am today.

And thats a fair statement.

6. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Josie wrote:
    Why? What are you afraid of? Wounded Warriors Video

I was afraid of this...

I feel soooooooooooooo dumb right now. I had no idea you are in the service. It's an honor to be able to interact with you. The irony is, I was yapping away about not being impressed by anyone unless they were in the band, aaaaaaaaand...

Josie, you are great, and that video was great. Thanks for humbling me lol.

7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Questionable Choices wrote:
    All I know is the guy who runs Kornrow is a faggot
    He deletes anything that has anything to do with david coming back in the band on his fb
    FUCK THAT GUY
    HE IS A CLASS A FAGGOT WHO PROBBABLY WOULD SUCK THE DICKS OF ANYBODY IN KORN CUZ HE IS A SLUNT

I said this earlier in anger, and for that I am sorry. I probably handled the situation wrong, to insult you the way I did without even knowing you, I just got so mad because I felt like you were being a pussy for deleting posts that you don't agree with.
    I honestly feel like that is a bitch move, I know if someone came into my fb fanpage and expressed something I disagreed with I would leave it there, but only because if I believe in my cause enough then something that goes against it won't phase me and nor will it phase others who are of the same mind.

I do honestly want to apologize for calling you a faggot when i don't even know you, for it was your actions that I felt were of faggotry not you.

8. Moderator

Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:09 PM

No hard feelings at all. Simple discussion/conversation. I only meant for you guys/gals to know more about who is behind KornRow. For the most part we have left the comments about him. When we started getting spammed over and over again with the same thing, that had to stop. Additionally some of them were just rude comments, not at all constructive. Bottom line is KornRow supports Korn. Whatever they do is what they feel is best for Korn. KornRow has never bashed any member of Korn, current or former.

9. Moderator

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Josie wrote:
    WaKe_Up wrote:
    So I just went to kornrow.com for the first time, and clicked around to see what your site is all about. I see you take KoRn pics, and stamp "KornROW" on them as if they are yours. So if I wanted to use those wallpapers for my phone, people that seen them would assume you guys made them, correct?

My point has been made

I did take those photos myself! I only put KornRow on the photos I take myself. If you watch the video...you'll understand!

I just realized which photos you were referring to. No, I didn't take the photos I used to make the iPhone backgrounds. Those are owned by the musicians which is why I chose those particular photos. They won't mind the use of those photos in the way that I used them.

10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Josie wrote:
    KornRow has never bashed any member of Korn, current or former.

Also I want to make sure everyone understands that I am a huge Ray Luzier fan. I love all things KoRn. In no way are my posts angry towards Ray, just pro David. But like I said, if David isn't there, there is only one dude worthy to sit at the kit. Ray.

11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I would agree Ray is pretty deserving of that throne, though I still think David grooves better

12. Moderator

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Ray is not only a beast on drums he's an amazing person as well! These guys are all just amazing people. Some of the nicest guys you'd ever meet. I can't tell you enough how much I respect all 5 of them and would go to the ends of the earth to support them.

13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:35 AM

i support ray, he did a good job in the last few years
    My korn shows:
    Sopron 2007-07-07
    Vienna 2008-02-20
    Vienna 2009-06-10
    Vienna 2010-09-26
    Zagreb 2011-06-27
    Budapest 2012-08-09

14. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Josie, I freakin love you!! For real your so awesome to keep a cool head and explain things to a happy resolve...Hope you are still enjoying the signature. Ever want an update to it or have it change in any way please feel free to give me a holla and we will get it done for you!

peace
    love
    and

KORN

15. Moderator

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I LOVE my signature Burnt KoRn! I love that you made it for me...it was truly such a sweet thing of you to do! You know I freakin love you too! hehe

16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:36 PM

i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl

17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:15 AM

kornhivgurl wrote:
    i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl

18. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:39 AM

Ray is the bomb diggity!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Dave had left because he was fed up with the music? ...... in Italy we say "retiring loses seat at the table" ,then RAY: sounds more hard as you can!!

20. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace

:)

Newsletter Signup