Replies to This Posting

  1. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM

    I LOVE my signature Burnt KoRn! I love that you made it for me...it was truly such a sweet thing of you to do! You know I freakin love you too! hehe


    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  2. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 4:36 PM

    i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl

  3. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:15 AM

    kornhivgurl wrote:
    i just want to say something......I love korn
    KornHivGurl


  4. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 7:39 AM

    Ray is the bomb diggity!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

  5. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:47 AM

    Dave had left because he was fed up with the music? ...... in Italy we say "retiring loses seat at the table" ,then RAY: sounds more hard as you can!!

  6. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:25 PM

    Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace

    :)

  7. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 11:28 PM

    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

  8. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 6:10 AM

    Viper1790 wrote:
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.


    I love that part of that movie

    Heath Ledger's Joker really is by far the best Joker ever.

  9. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 10:23 PM

    Questionable Choices wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.


    I love that part of that movie

    Heath Ledger's Joker really is by far the best Joker ever.




    Dave is one of those people who just want to watch the world burn.

  10. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 6:10 AM

    Viper1790 wrote:
    Questionable Choices wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.


    I love that part of that movie

    Heath Ledger's Joker really is by far the best Joker ever.




    Dave is one of those people who just want to watch the world burn.


    What have you met him and he told you that?

  11. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:03 AM

    Questionable Choices wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:
    Questionable Choices wrote:
    Viper1790 wrote:
    Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.


    I love that part of that movie

    Heath Ledger's Joker really is by far the best Joker ever.




    Dave is one of those people who just want to watch the world burn.


    What have you met him and he told you that?



    No i just like quoting Batmans butler cause I think its funny. I love Dave and was just kidding. For you to respond to that shows a lot of things about you to me. I don't want to be mean so i wont name them. I love Dave and I love Ray. More so Ray as a person and more so Dave as a drummer.

  12. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 9:33 PM

    MellowYellow wrote:


    I love this pic too.
    I had it on my school diary in high school.

    FACT OF THE MATTER IS

    All families feud. It is what it is.
    + All that stardom. money. rise to fame.
    It would be hard on the best of us.

    David's been with the family for 10-15 years. Thick and thin.
    Let's see if Ray can do the same and hold that squeeky clean image as David had for years.

  13. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 7:10 AM

    No offence everyone, I'm just sayin.
    That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute.


  14. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

    Values wrote:
    MellowYellow wrote:


    I love this pic too.
    I had it on my school diary in high school.

    FACT OF THE MATTER IS

    All families feud. It is what it is.
    + All that stardom. money. rise to fame.
    It would be hard on the best of us.

    David's been with the family for 10-15 years. Thick and thin.
    Let's see if Ray can do the same and hold that squeeky clean image as David had for years.


    Ray has had a squeeky clean image for DECADES in the music biz...David has not.

    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  15. eva avatar eva

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:04 PM

    I like Ray....but David is unmatched!

  16. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:26 PM

    Ray has had a squeeky clean image for DECADES in the music biz...David has not.



    Hey Josie. Yea I know Ray has had a squeeky clean image.
    I dont nessessarily mean a squeeky clean image in the music biz. Since when is rock and roll squeeky clean? David is BADASS and everyone knows it. and so is KoRn!!!
    I mean't having a squeeky clean harmonious relationship with the rest of David's Family, KoRn!

    I mean, look. Of course he's squeeky clean, heres a picture of him and his side gig, Anthem. I believe this is Ray's Forte.



    I do love your work for wounded warriors.
    I'm a Freedom Fighter myself.


    "That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute.

  17. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Sun, Mar 24, 2013 at 6:43 PM

    eva wrote:
    I like Ray....but David is unmatched!


    I totally agree Eva.

    Josie,
    you seem to back Ray 100%
    I understand that, you've probally met Ray a number of times, spoken to him. Had a laugh with him. I'm sure he is un-believably nice as well...
    I quote J Davis from woodstock '99 "We're not hippies, we dont belive in that peace and love crap"
    They are 1 bad ass band that didn't give a fuck about conforming to anything. That was their identity from day 1. and David is part of that equation.

    Jonathon would have most likely shared his views of David to you also.
    I reiterate- They are brothers and one day he will realise that.

    "You were my Brother- where does our friendship end."

    "That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute.

  18. Moderator

    Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 5:12 PM

    Yes, I do back Ray for many reasons...but more than that I support Korn. That's the bottom-line. If they one day make a decision to reunite with him, then I would support that. Korn know what's right for them more than I do. My job, as a fan and as a friend, is to support them no matter their decision.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

  19. Re: HELP RAY! PLEASE

    Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 7:32 PM

    Oh that's awesome... I back David for many reasons.
    But At the end of the day I do hope they do what's best for KoRn.
    I hope you are genuine in saying that also and that it is not a bias opionion.
    eg- like the other moderator of korn row....

    It pains me to see someone else play David's songs on the drums. BIG TIME.
    I don't know why, I wish it didn't upset me so much. But it does.
    Y'know all those years ago, all the korn kids were bangin their heads to Davids beats.
    Even now when listening to recorded tracks from MOST albums... ITS ALL DAVID, baby.
    Remember that KoRn Kiddies

    "That kid would play with his heart and soul. Till his wrists break and his hands bleed.
    He's keepin' it real and an inspiration. I would accept no sticks from any substitute.

Get the latest from Korn!