Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:26 AM

I absofuckinglutely love this one. I've been a Korn fan since I first heard them. Same thing with Skrillex. Taking these two powerhouses and combining into one track is simply awesome! Very well done!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:28 AM

I freaking love Get Up!! I'm not a dubstep fan, I have tried listening to it I really have but just can't get into. However I really like dubstep influenced KoRn well so far. Excited to hear what the next album has to offer.

2. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Yeah, they blend together perfectly. I'm really looking forward to what this new dubstep-influenced album coming up, and in the meantime I've been harassing my radio station to play Get Up. This also got me into dubstep - but mainly Skrillex, I haven't branched out to any of the other guys just yet besides deadmau5.

3. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:41 AM

Same here, only dubstep artist I listen to currently is Skrillex, but I'm excited for this new album to introduce me to more hopefully. Get Up! is doing really well, this may be a huge hit for them

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

4. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Get Up is really great! I hope there will appear some song like it in the future.

5. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I've always said that, being an industrial metal/NDH fan, "Get Up!" really speaks to my sensibilities. SYOTOS is my favorite KoRn album - though sometimes Untouchables takes it over, it all depends on my mood - So this song, plus an entire disc full of similar music, is something I am really looking forward to.

6. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:23 PM

I Love the shock value of Get Up! The sound goes from quiet to in-your-face ear candy! Mind blowing!

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

7. gia avatar gia

Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM

get up is great, i fucking love it, and its so great live, u can rock hard and me likes it!!
    ? ?o?? u?o? Ko?n u?o? Ko?n u?o? ?o?? ?

8. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Totally addicted to this song!!! really really fukin awesome!! well done guys

9. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:40 PM

I really like the song, primarily the Skrillex director's cut available on YouTube! I love this one! Dubstep and/with Korn seems like to become a nice mashup!
    "All the secrets that I hide, would die, with me."

10. Re: Get Up!

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 8:53 PM

i like the song so much and the liryc, just in time with what happens in my life T.T

but a don't like skilltron's another songs............i like more infected mushroom :P
    VIVA ARGENTINA

11. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:34 AM

I've listened to "Get Up!" (at least) 71 times according to Last.fm, and I'm still not tired of it. I gave up trying to request it on 94.5 (Houston). They haven't played it once during regular programming, only through HardDrive.

12. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:49 AM

yeaaah like some guy said here i like the director's cut version of the song better. it's just more complete. dont really like that quiet intro from korn's version.
    whatever, for those of you that have time to branch out to more dubstep besides skrillex, try Borgore . he has some really nice jazzy tunes.
    My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

13. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 1:14 PM

When I went to see Skrillex last week we were standing in line with mainly dubstep/Skrillex fans and Get Up was mentioned a few times and it always sparked a positive response from everyone. :)

14. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM

i love Get Up and how KoRn never limits themselves and keeps an open mind on every level when it comes to music. new sound and technique is usually a hit or miss. this one's a hit.
    "holding onto everything, it's hard to draw the line."

15. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:36 PM

I'm pretty sure my ear drums have a huge ORGASM every time I hear that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM

i was happy when i heard it. it was good to hear them move into a new direction instead of the same old same.

17. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:04 PM

I thought the chorus was awesome. I like the whole song too, but sometimes, imo, the electronics are overwhelming. I dont mind having some, just not as much as in Get Up.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, I see acid rain"

18. Re: Get Up!

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:34 PM

I'm so glad so many people like this song!
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

19. Re: Get Up!

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:04 AM

I love the fucking shit out of this new song, dubstep and KoRn mix well! Can't wait for the EP!!!!

20. Re: Get Up!

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 8:14 AM

I agree, I think the two together create a very powerful (and catchy!) song. I had not heard of Skrillex before they had teamed up with Korn. Maybe i'm a fan of this so called...dubstep? I think that's what I heard it being referred to :D

Newsletter Signup