Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Well I thought seeing as I'm getting carried away with this new site's community that I would share some of my Korn Kollection with you lovely people Here's hoping the images work haha. Anyway here it is:

Korn mags 1:

Photobucket

Korn mags 2:

Photobucket

Glossy, shiny things:

Photobucket

Vinyl:

Photobucket

CDs:

Photobucket

Some of my rarest things:

Photobucket

DVDs:

Photobucket

T-shirts:

Photobucket

Be yourself, let you come through...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:09 PM

What an amazing collection! I'm going to come over and steal it. lol
    [0:41] jd: oh i know how much you love dub beth

2. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:20 PM

lorieneve wrote:

haha Beth, I might get just a little suspicious ;)

Be yourself, let you come through...

3. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

I really envy you

4. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 10:50 PM

Belu.Jordison wrote:
    I really envy you

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

5. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:51 PM

OMG I wish I had those. I've been trying to get an issues doll for some years now.

6. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 11:54 PM

Joseph wrote:
    OMG I wish I had those. I've been trying to get an issues doll for some years now.

If you can, get one that still has the logo attached =)

7. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 7:47 AM

Wow! That's so cool! If I had been old enough to know Korn for so long I would totally have collected them too! It would be amazing if you could perhaps scan the magazine covers? I bet the kommunity would love to look at those up close (i know i would!)
    Then, now, and forever... A.D.W.D.A.K.!!!

8. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:17 AM

korndawg711 wrote:
    Wow! That's so cool! If I had been old enough to know Korn for so long I would totally have collected them too! It would be amazing if you could perhaps scan the magazine covers? I bet the kommunity would love to look at those up close (i know i would!)

Hey Korndawg, thanks! Hahaha I'm not that old you know ;) but yeah I was totally the right age back in 95 when the first album came out in the UK. It blew my mind how many awesome bands were around then. Also...no skinny jeans and scene kids arghhh! Just cut-off baggies, beers korn and rockin out to dirty riffs...good times! Oh I was thinking of scanning much of the interviews from those old mags if I can and posting them up for people to read, especially as I have no idea where people can buy Kerrang and Metal Hammer outside of the UK. There's some funny as hell interviews in there!

Oz

9. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Awesome stuff, my one regret was not saving the jewel cases for CD singles, and not buying more magazines.

FYI, this thread and the KoRn Shrine thread are the same thing, these two threads should be merged to avoid deletion.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

10. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:48 AM

How do I merge them? also...if I do merge them, will this post then appear under that one as a reply thread? I wouldn't mind, as long as people still get to see the post it's all good.

11. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:17 AM

cool stuff, i'm a little behind with the singles/promos and the mags, i post some of my stuff here later :)

12. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 9:49 AM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    korndawg711 wrote:

Hey Korndawg, thanks! Hahaha I'm not that old you know ;) but yeah I was totally the right age back in 95 when the first album came out in the UK. It blew my mind how many awesome bands were around then. Also...no skinny jeans and scene kids arghhh! Just cut-off baggies, beers korn and rockin out to dirty riffs...good times! Oh I was thinking of scanning much of the interviews from those old mags if I can and posting them up for people to read, especially as I have no idea where people can buy Kerrang and Metal Hammer outside of the UK. There's some funny as hell interviews in there!

Oz

Yeah, didn't mean to say you were old! I totally get it, like I was 13 when I found Korn, but I was 13 in '08! Lucky you were the right age then to get hooked! I can't find any of those magazines anywhere, been looking for Kerrang for a while. I really treasure those old interviews and pictures. Some of the best Korn photos come from mag covers! I already have a few cool ones when JDwas on Revolver and Circus!

13. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:25 AM

lorieneve wrote:

LOL My sentiments exactly! Ditto ;D

14. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Oktoberwolf, I saw a couple of the Issues dolls on Ebay... I was going to bid on one last night, but as my luck would have it, I had an emergency at work that kept me from it. Hope you find one.

15. gia avatar gia

Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:49 AM

i have pix of my kollektion on my fb, im so addicted to buying stuff on ebay hehe

16. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:50 AM

Xusi wrote:
    lorieneve wrote:

LOL My sentiments exactly! Ditto ;D

haha you can both try...but you may not succeed!

17. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:51 AM

Kornered wrote:
    Oktoberwolf, I saw a couple of the Issues dolls on Ebay... I was going to bid on one last night, but as my luck would have it, I had an emergency at work that kept me from it. Hope you find one.

Ah yeah I saw some on ebay. They have a purple edition on there too and I really want it but I can't afford it right now...sucks!! Glad I got mine when they still sold them in HMV hehehe

18. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:52 AM

gia wrote:
    i have pix of my kollektion on my fb, im so addicted to buying stuff on ebay hehe

Hahaha me too Gia!

19. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:03 PM

gosh dammit, I wish I hadnt only been 3 years old in 1995 :P And im just a poor college student now so I cant buy myself a fancy collection :(

20. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:49 PM

HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    gosh dammit, I wish I hadnt only been 3 years old in 1995 :P And im just a poor college student now so I cant buy myself a fancy collection :(

Oh man that sucks!! Get yourself on ebay... there are bargains all the time and rare stuff often pops up...although I've just finished being a student so I know your pain!! I do tend to go on korn shopping sprees when I think I can get away with it hahaha

Newsletter Signup