Korn Kollection...so far

Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Well I thought seeing as I'm getting carried away with this new site's community that I would share some of my Korn Kollection with you lovely people Here's hoping the images work haha. Anyway here it is:

Korn mags 1:

Photobucket

Korn mags 2:

Photobucket

Glossy, shiny things:

Photobucket

Vinyl:

Photobucket

CDs:

Photobucket

Some of my rarest things:

Photobucket

DVDs:

Photobucket

T-shirts:

Photobucket

Be yourself, let you come through...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 10:37 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    How do I merge them? also...if I do merge them, will this post then appear under that one as a reply thread? I wouldn't mind, as long as people still get to see the post it's all good.

I actually have no idea lol I was saying that more for a mod to see in the hopes they didn't delete the content.

"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

2. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:10 AM

RemoveTheVirus wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:
    How do I merge them? also...if I do merge them, will this post then appear under that one as a reply thread? I wouldn't mind, as long as people still get to see the post it's all good.

I actually have no idea lol I was saying that more for a mod to see in the hopes they didn't delete the content.

Hahaha cool. I hope they don't delete it either..although if they haven't by now, and it's gotten a few post replies then it might be safe!

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

3. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:12 AM

HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:
    HeAdMuNkY wrote:
    gosh dammit, I wish I hadnt only been 3 years old in 1995 :P And im just a poor college student now so I cant buy myself a fancy collection :(

Oh man that sucks!! Get yourself on ebay... there are bargains all the time and rare stuff often pops up...although I've just finished being a student so I know your pain!! I do tend to go on korn shopping sprees when I think I can get away with it hahaha

yea man, and ive only been a fan for a couple of years now soo Ive just begun to really start getting into the nostalgia and awesomeness that comes with being a KoRn fan. Ive gotten all the albums and dvds, so ill be collecting all the shirts/issues dolls and w/e else I can find, soon enough.

"you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, I see acid rain"

excellent! thre's nothing quite like getting a Life is Peachy vinyl through the post and suchlike...although I really miss the days of wandering into a music store and seeing all the merch still on regular sale. Oh check out second hand music stores too...I rake through every cd and have turned up rare singles and things in the past for 99p or whatever. Brilliant!

4. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:16 AM

Ah man the thrill of the merch hunt! I miss that too :(

5. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:23 AM

OMG I´m impressed!
    /Sussi

6. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 10:45 AM

Sussi wrote:

Thanks Sussi! =)

7. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 7:55 PM

don't really have too much of a collection anymore...things didnt get taken care of or haven't been unpacked. only stuff i still keep out are some drumsticks, vip passes, autographed stuff (SYOTOS instore signing session and JD's family values kickoff event in Chicago), and my prized possession...

http://twitpic.com/5hgz25/full and http://twitpic.com/5hgzhn/full

8. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 8:04 PM

syntheticdsease wrote:
    don't really have too much of a collection anymore...things didnt get taken care of or haven't been unpacked. only stuff i still keep out are some drumsticks, vip passes, autographed stuff (SYOTOS instore signing session and JD's family values kickoff event in Chicago), and my prized possession...

http://twitpic.com/5hgz25/full and http://twitpic.com/5hgzhn/full

Aww damn I'd love to own that =)

9. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 8:08 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:

Aww damn I'd love to own that =)

not too many things these days that are truly one of a kind, so im glad what little i have is just that!

10. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:37 PM

Heres a small view of what i have, Havent updated it in a awhile

If any over Kollectors want to get in touch/Sell some of there doubles Add me on facebook just search for Hayden Healy (will be a purple looking pic of me on Rays Drums :D)

11. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 9:48 PM

As soon as I figure out how to get pictures in here, I will be glad to show you what I have!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

12. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:22 AM

i got some nice stuff but i need to buy it more and more ;] heheh then i can share pics ;]

13. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I have one pic of my rarest item on my PC:

L.A.P.D. (Munks, Fieldys and Davids band before KoRn, for the ones that don't know, Head was also kinda like a permanent roadie for them) 'Whos' Laughing Now' in vinyl, it's VERY, VERY hard to find item. Not many copies was printed (I guess about 400 copies were made), the band wasn't popular, and it was released 20 years ago, so you can imagine how few copies are left.

Other than it I have about 15 vinyls, 15 singles/promos, 4 shirts,some dvd's some banners, some bootlegs and ofcourse all the studio albums, and some deluxe editions of them. I post some pics of them later.

btw. I love this kind of threads:)

14. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:17 AM

i dont have any pictures, or much of a collection, but i have 5 shirts, a poster, a bunch of pictures on my wall, one magazine [ :( ], jon & fieldy's signatures, and the CD divider for korn that i stole from walmart (the highlight of the bunch, almost)

15. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:18 PM

I am very envious! Amazing collection!
    I have, at least what I consider, a pretty decent sized Korn Kollection.

16. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:03 PM

Kornii wrote:
    I am very envious! Amazing collection!
    I have, at least what I consider, a pretty decent sized Korn Kollection.

Thanks =) aww anyone who has a korn kollection at all is awesome =)

17. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:51 AM

here's mine:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

18. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 9:57 AM

Leurdamort wrote:
    here's mine:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

excellent Leurdamort =) I see we have both made use of the swag bucks hehehe

19. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    Vinyl:

Photobucket

Some of my rarest things:

Photobucket

Be yourself, let you come through...

just one thing that bugs me, on your 'rarest things' pic you have the 'French remixes of good god', wich isn't that rare at all (unless it's signed), the 'Blind single in vinyl' (wich if I'm not mistaken the big white vinyl with the black korn logo is the Blind single) are much more rare and worth way more than the 'French remixes of good god'.
    I just wonder, why did you do that?

20. Re: Korn Kollection...so far

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Yes :p
    But when they saw I lived in France they closed my account :/

Get the latest from Korn!