Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I currently have the Dust Brothers mixes of Shoots and Ladders playing rather nicely through Buffy, my trusty pc (she's actually the Milenium falcon of the pc world but shhhhhh) and I wondered; do any of you like any of the Korn remixes?

There have been many, and there have been some forgettable B sides, but there have been some rather good ones also, such as my faves:

Shoots and Ladders (Dust Brothers Industrial Mix)
Freak on a Leash (Freakin bitch Mix)
Good God (Heartfloor Mix)
Somebody Someone (Lukhas(h)Mix) I dunno if it's has or hash...

Plus...anyone remember the intro to the untouchables korn.com? that little riff was ace adn should have made it on the album in some form...proper pit stormer it could have been...

*shuffles off*

-Oz-

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:07 PM

To be honest I'm generally not a fan of remixes. They are never as good as the original song and many of them are annoyingly repetitive.

2. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM

That remix of "Somebody Someone" by LukHash... is that the same one heard on Deuce?

I love the "Thoughtless" remixes and "A.D.I.D.A.S." (synchro dub).

3. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:03 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:
    Plus...anyone remember the intro to the untouchables korn.com? that little riff was ace adn should have made it on the album in some form...proper pit stormer it could have been...

This one? :)

Personally I love all of the LukHash and Dust Brothers mixes, awesome stuff. ^^

Awwww I miss that website Danielle!! but it was the intro the website itself that I was on about...this is it:

I've got the flash intros fro the site from when Issues and Untouchables came out but I dunno how to put them up to share them =(

4. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:05 PM

JDM wrote:
    That remix of "Somebody Someone" by LukHash... is that the same one heard on Deuce?

I love the "Thoughtless" remixes and "A.D.I.D.A.S." (synchro dub).

Uhm I have no idea if it was on Deuce...bad form not knowing things hahaha...it's definitely on the I Will Protect you single along with a Lukhash version of blind and the old tour intro, 'I'm the One' which is awesome

5. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:12 PM

oktoberwolf wrote:
    I've got the flash intros fro the site from when Issues and Untouchables came out but I dunno how to put them up to share them =(

I think the flash file for the site is available here still: http://korn.simpol.net/media/flash/

Fonts and stuff too, really nifty little fan site.

And I love I'm the One - I remember when I first heard it on the Live on the Other Side DVD. So happy they made it available for download on MySpace that one time. :)

6. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 8:30 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:

I think the flash file for the site is available here still: http://korn.simpol.net/media/flash/

And I love I'm the One - I remember when I first heard it on the Live on the Other Side DVD. So happy they made it available for download on MySpace that one time. :)

Hahaha yeah I've cleaned that site out of downloads ;) I've got folders full of pictures and things and 3gb of korn on the pc yay! the collection grows all the time =) I've never been able to share it with others though hence my excitement and posts all over the place on here...so good to have a forum and community again.

Oz

7. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 1:39 PM

I ONLY know these:
    Make Me Bad (Sickness in Salvation Mix)

A.D.I.D.A.S (West Dreams Mix)

Thoughtless (Dante Ross Remix)

Twisted Transistor (Dantes Ross Remix)

Twisted Transistor (Dummies Club Mix)

8. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Here you go Belu:

I tried for the industrial mix of shoots but there's no video. The only ones on you tube as far as I can see are the hip hop mix which is incorrectly named as the industrial mix. Hope you enjoy those!

9. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:16 PM

Twist wrote:
    oktoberwolf wrote:

SHIIIIIITTTT!!!!!!

Danielle thanks tons of time for mentioning i'm the one. I thought i heard all the b-sides form syotos.I missed this one. I just heard it as intro for live on the other side i never noticed it being released somewhere as full song. goooodd this song is great thank you!

My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

10. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM

Last Legal Drug (Saint Empire Remix)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58S8UHIa-9g[/video]
    "You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

11. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:35 PM

Ughh shit is making me mad.. I cant edit my own post.. it keeps quoting

12. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 11:07 PM

I think this is kind of nice, but then I like the Cure aswell.

13. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 3:14 AM

i found this dubstep remix of Coming Undone a while ago (before Korn started doing the dubstep thing) and fell in love with it

14. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Yay I just bought the Make me Bad remixes with the free poster for 1.69 hahahaha =D

15. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM

My favorite remix of anyone - KoRn especially - is the Mindless Self Indulgence remix of "Here To Stay". It still has a KoRn vibe, but feels exactly like an MSI song should.

16. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 1:10 AM

WickedBoy6 wrote:
    My favorite remix of anyone - KoRn especially - is the Mindless Self Indulgence remix of "Here To Stay". It still has a KoRn vibe, but feels exactly like an MSI song should.

Yeah I liked that one too...liking MSI probably helps lol

17. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:09 PM

I'm not too into remixes, but I really like these two. Unfortunately YouTube wont let me embed them.
    Here To Stay Remix
    Here To Stay

Make Me Bad Remix
    Make Me Bad

Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

18. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Thu, May 17, 2012 at 7:41 PM

is this the first forum?

19. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I'm Totally a 100% Korn remix fan the most. following the list:

God God (Rammstein Remix)
    Freak On A Leash (Rammstein Remix)
    Make Me Bad (Sickness Salvation Remix)
    Here To Stay (The Dante Ross Remix)
    Thoughtless (The Dante Ross Remix)
    Word Up! (The Dante Ross Remix)
    Freak On A Leash (The Dante Ross Remix)
    Twisted Transistor (The Dante Ross Remix)
    Twisted Transistor (The Dumbies Club Remix)
    Coming Undone (The Sleazy Day Remix)
    Coming Undone (Stegnation Remix Vs The Acid Planet Remix)
    Narcissistic Cannibal Ft. Skrillex & Kill The Noise (J. Rabbit Remix)
    Get Up! Ft. Skrillex (AutoErotiqiue Remix)
    It Feels Great if you not celebrity, Just Creativity & Immortality...

20. Re: Korn remixes, anyone?

Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 2:41 AM

You guuuuuys.

I remixed a Korn song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9aGq_lKmEM

Pretty sure that counts as a Korn remix. :D

Get the latest from Korn!