Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Exactly what the title says.. except they need to..

I'll post what I wrote from my youtube and ipetitions.com

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/korn_mrrogers/

"This petition is for Korn to play Mr. Rogers live for the fans finally!

Years ago, and many of times, Jon said "We tried to play it live, but it didn't sound right."

Well that was in 1996 they tried that, and from my knowledge, that was only one time!

It would be like trying a food, or art, or a career, or a hairstyle, or music only once, failing at it and never trying again! It is only because there are circumstances that didnt enable you at the time to make that choice or do it properly, because knowledge wasn't at your fingertips

This is 15 years later.. Munky is a solo player in Korn, and he has learned alot more live techniques since then and has become a better musician, he has played songs that are a lot harder to play live, than Mr. Rogers!

Let's take Alone I break for example! Nine years ago, they said this song couldnt be played live, it sounded off and not good live! Now look, they have that song in their setlist for many of years.. Why? Because they made it work, they are musicians with talent..

And all of Korn have advanced in their careers as musicians, they are excellent and extremely talented musicians, they cant let one try, be left to rot away, if you fail, you pick yourself up and try again..

And they now have Zac Baird as keyboard player, and his keyboards have done wonders for songs, like the recent Right Now, Helmet In The Bush, Intro's, and Throw Me Away, they sound just amazing!

So I am led to believe, there is no way this song couldn't be done live, it is now possible!

Recent video has surfaced of Korn testing out K@#0! live and Mr. Rogers, which was recorded by David's old drum tech

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ8TQ948PyA

And that song played out well for a live test, even for 1996, but again 15 years later, these are advanced musicians, this is possible!"

So I ask all you Korn sites, KS, KC, Kornzone, and whoever else is here, to post this on your site, Im determined to get these signatures, been a goal of mine since then day I made my youtube video about Mr. Rogers Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0hKLMytQM&feature=channel_video_title

Thanks

Inkornate
"You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:35 AM

RemoveTheVirus wrote:
    I am dying to hear this song live, I have been for 15 years, PLEASE KORN PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

Maybe one day! As I said it is not a demand, but hope :)

"You all say there is no divine God, but when the world comes crashing down and it is on the verge of destruction, we will see who scrambles to find their faith, and for someone to save you"

2. Re: Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 4:59 PM

See You On The Other Side wrote:

You dont have to donate money o.O just sign the petition

Sorry for my silly question . I realized that when i checked my e-mail

3. Re: Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 1:00 AM

"Mr. Rogers" and "Seed" need to be played live eventually. :)

4. Re: Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:27 AM

I'm sold. But will KoRn be?

5. Re: Korn to play Mr. Rogers Live

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:22 AM

ADandelion wrote:
    I'm sold. But will KoRn be?

o.o would be nice

Newsletter Signup