Contest suggestions

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:12 AM

Ok so I'm going out on a limb here. What would be the ultimate contest for the band to post for the fans?
I was thinking, a fan could go on stage and sing their favorite song. Even if it was just a verse. Or play a bit on whatever instrument they chose. Don't throw tomatoes at me....it was just a suggestion :)

"DEAL WITH IT"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Contest suggestions

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:51 PM

okay, y'all got some great ideas. i know alot of fans out there are way talented artists,(painters, drawers, sketchers, even musically talented) I love that the fan base is so diverse, and that that same base is worldly. i see a different point of view, in that all those talents are great and all, but what of us that don't(can't) sing, or draw, or paint. my point is, even i have a talent(aint much), but i build, in that, what about an all around contest, a contest that draws more folks in by asking for drawings, paintings, or even pics of the gruntz tour bus i built for my wife, just adding to the idea

2. Re: Contest suggestions

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:05 AM

That tour bus is awesome haha
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

3. Re: Contest suggestions

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:41 AM

I actually imagine myself on stage with KoRn when i sing (when i'm alone). I think it'd be cool for the band to do what you think. I thought it would be a cool idea. I dream of getting singing lessons from JD or learning to do some of Fieldy's bass riffs

4. Re: Contest suggestions

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:55 AM

I've always thought it would be cool for Korn to do a remix album, with fan-submitted remixes.

5. Re: Contest suggestions

Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I think writting a song for the band and realizin' it with us could be cool !

6. Re: Contest suggestions

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 7:35 AM

How bout a contest for the KoRn Kage on stage? Several fans could win per show..worldwide!

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

7. Re: Contest suggestions

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I need to be locked up in a cage!!! LOL!!!!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

8. Re: Contest suggestions

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Ok what happens if you're locked in a cage & you have to pee?

9. Re: Contest suggestions

Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM

Pee in the cage where you're standing, I guess!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

10. Re: Contest suggestions

Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:18 PM

Lickrish wrote:
    Ok what happens if you're locked in a cage & you have to pee?

Oh gee! I know right? but for a 90 min set..I think I can hold it. LOLs!

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

11. Re: Contest suggestions

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:42 AM

that nice

12. Re: Contest suggestions

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I agree with anyone saying "Outside the US" because theres a new Korn contest going on right now with 2 problems for me (or, people in my position too.) 1. You must be a US resident. 2. You must be 18 AND OLDER! Im turning 15 really soon, and I live in Canda. Its a little unfair that us teenage fans, and us fans outside of the US sometimes get forgotten... So any contest that uncluded BOTH of those, works for me.

13. Re: Contest suggestions

Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 8:05 PM

korn hasn't made good on a single contest why would they go through with this one..................

Get the latest from Korn!