Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Would you start a romantic relationship with someone who HATES Korn? Not me.
Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 5:32 AM

Been there and it didn't work.

2. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 7:17 AM

Been there and I ended up educating every bitch to have their biggest respect for this band if not actually digging it !!! Every single time !!!
    My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

3. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM

I don't see why I'd wanna date someone who mocked a passion of mine, be it Korn or otherwise. Unfortunately it's happened before...but never again.

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

4. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:41 AM

I think that would be very difficult. I´m more like looking for someone who does like Korn ;-)

5. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:42 AM

Nope I sure wouldnt! LOL :)
    i would make them love them! LOL ;D

6. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 9:55 AM

I would date someone who hated KoRn because the thrill of trying to get them into the band would be great! As long as they weren't blatantly disrespectful to me about them we could make it work.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

7. Re: Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM

those people make me cringe. haha, so nope.

8. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:05 PM

There are more important qualities to be looking for in a person.
    find me wrapped in glass and slowly soaked in lime

9. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 7:08 PM

I have dated someone who hated Korn. It didn't work out bc we argued alot lol. well, he was into Bauhaus Tool and other bands like that which was cool- he got me into liking those bands + others. I could appreciate some of my ex's fav bands but he could never appreciate Korn...which was just crazy to me!! Like hello ,dont u here some greatness going on?! Whatever, jerk.

Would you?
    Photobucket

10. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM

I did and when he said he would never go to a Korn show with me that was a deal breaker.
    I feel the reason as its leaving me, no not again. Its quite decieving as I'm feeling the flesh make me bad.

11. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM

There's no way I could deal with someone who wasn't even open to the possibility of liking them.

12. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM

if anything i would convert them into a fan

KornHivGurl

13. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:34 PM

When I say "HATES Korn", I mean that they don't respect your desire to listen to it.
    Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

14. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 2:27 PM

I wouldn't be able to, I know for a fact it would not work. Though I could be friends with them - I actually have a friend who's a thrasher, hates them and doesn't find a problem in letting me know. lol

15. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Twist wrote:
    I wouldn't be able to, I know for a fact it would not work. Though I could be friends with them - I actually have a friend who's a thrasher, hates them and doesn't find a problem in letting me know. lol

Do they ever tell u why exactly they hate them? im still astonished when ppl hate korn. ok i see why if they hear them FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER and their like "awww too heavy owwwww!" ya know? If they're that type,.. but after a couple times i mean CMON!
    Photobucket

16. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:49 PM

It would be a serious problem. Because someone like that wouldn't be willing to road trip to Korn shows and that's one of my favorite things on earth to do. I really don't have anyone else to do that kind of stuff with.

So, it's a damn good thing hubby likes Korn! Just tonight he was helping me brainstorm Korn tattoo ideas. :-)

17. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 8:26 PM

No I could never be with someone who despised KoRn, never.

18. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM

tharo wrote:
    Twist wrote:

Do they ever tell u why exactly they hate them? im still astonished when ppl hate korn. ok i see why if they hear them FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER and their like "awww too heavy owwwww!" ya know? If they're that type,.. but after a couple times i mean CMON!
    Photobucket

Nah, he's the kind of guy who believes they aren't "real" metal and aren't heavy at all. He's into black metal, power metal, trash metal and all that shit. There's no getting through to him. But he knows not to fuck with me on the subject. To each his own. He's more of an acquaintance anyways.

19. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:43 PM

yes, If i like the person enough to date them, I could tolerate their hatred for KoRn. I dont think musical taste is what should make or break a romantic relationship.

Would I be friends with someone who hated KoRn, and insults them on a regular basis....no.

"you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

20. ANG avatar ANG

Re: Would you date....

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:21 AM

NO, just couldn't do it...not much more to say to it. If you can't accept and appreciate my band, I can't accept and appreciate you. =P

Get the latest from Korn!