Would you date....

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Would you start a romantic relationship with someone who HATES Korn? Not me.
Let's get this party started, I'm sick of being you

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:35 AM

HA never noticed you asked this question awhile back, but mad do i have something to say, I only date pple who like korn, shit I dnt even become friends with pple who dont like korn :) i guess that about sums it up!
    http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/22078357.jpg

2. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Actually I'm on a relationship for almost 6 years now... and he pretty much kinda hates Korn, but he knows what it means to me so he's tolerant about it. When we're together we listen to music that we both like and I prefer that 'cause listening to Korn to me is something really personal and private.

¡PIU AVANTI!

Do like God who never cries;
    or like Lucifer, who never prays;
    or like the oak grove, that in its greatness
    needs water but does not plea
    May it bite and clamor vengeful,
    rolling in the dust, your head!

---

3. Re: Would you date....

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:04 PM

I am married to someone who doesn't like KoRn. It isn't about things someone likes or doesn't like. If it was, everyone would marry themselves. It is interesting to be married to someone who like Green Day, Seether, etc.. We definetly have conversations that get heated, but it's fun!

*I think one of the reasons he hates KoRn is because he knows I would totally leave for JD if I had the opportunity...* jk

4. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 6:40 PM

RemoveTheVirus wrote:
    Well at least you've got those two I guess.

LOLs!

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

5. Re: Would you date....

Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 9:35 PM

Hubby is a fan, too. We like mostly the same music, but we argue about some of our favorites. No big deal, nobody gets hurt LOL

Get the latest from Korn!