Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 12:46 PM

They are all great. :)
    Sinjinsmyth

2. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 1:36 PM

I don't know them, never met them. Can't say reading/listening/watching interview makes me know them either, that is a very small side to one's personality.

3. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:19 AM

MunkY is the one !

4. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:47 AM

Munky, Ray, and JD.

5. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM

Jon and Head

6. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:20 PM

This is harder than picking my favorite Korn song! Haha.

But I'm gonna go with Mr. Jonathan Davis. Don't have any least favorite members. :-)

7. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM

Definitely Munky, the dude is hilarious! Not to mention a phenomenal guitar player.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

8. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 3:58 PM

aw, i can't choose!!! anyway to love a band, personally, i need to love all the band members. It's a weird requirement I have. So, all of them. Which member do I spend the most time admiring? JD. Of course. But that is expected. No, honestly I love each member for what they have brought to Korn. Jon cause he is the best vocalist I've ever heard, Munky cause he brings that power and heaviness, Head cause he made sounds with a guitar I never thought were possible, Fieldy cause his bass playing is crazy and unique, David cause he's self-taught and an amazing drummer, and Ray for daring to have the swoop 'do amongst the dreads! I can't choose one over the other! They all separately have great talents that come together to make great music!
    Then, now, and forever... A.D.W.D.A.K.!!!

9. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 6:30 PM

RAY is the best thing happened to KORN.... Pure Power

10. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:30 AM

i absolutely love all of them but i think the way JD speaks and sings drags me in to korn :P if had to chose a second i's say fieldy he's an amazing bass player and probably one of the best!!!
    children of the korn, children of the korn!!!!

11. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 6:33 AM

I like them all, but I have to say, it's JD's singing and endearing qualities that I find most attractive. Munky is really open and kool and I admire that, Ray is incredibly personable, Fieldy is all attitude... all the guys are darn good lookin, and I love their hair! I guess I love them all, for different reasons, but mostly for their contributions to the band and for what they've done for me.

12. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Kornered wrote:
    I like them all, but I have to say, it's JD's singing and endearing qualities that I find most attractive. Munky is really open and kool and I admire that, Ray is incredibly personable, Fieldy is all attitude... all the guys are darn good lookin, and I love their hair! I guess I love them all, for different reasons, but mostly for their contributions to the band and for what they've done for me.

Good answer.

13. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:53 AM

I love them all, every member past and present. Jonathan has a special place in my heart because he is adorable. Munky and head will always be my favorite guitarists. Fieldy is the best bassist in music today.Ray is a kickass drummer. David killed it every time and i miss him.
    Does it make me bad??

14. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 4:47 PM

JD bc he's he's burning in me
    Photobucket

15. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Jonathan just inspires me. I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for him. Simple fact. I practically owe the guy my career. Hell, I get all teary eyed if I think about it too much! (Yeah, I'm a sap.)

I love them all, of course, but he's my muse.

16. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 11:49 PM

I really coudn't choose! THIS IS SO DAMN HARD!! lolz for some reason id say Munky, I really look up to him as a musician :)

17. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 12:29 AM

I'd have to say JD

18. ANG avatar ANG

Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:40 AM

Jonathan, and Munk are who I click with the most...and well I absolutely adore and heart Jonathan. Those who KNOW me, know this ;P lol!

19. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 4:37 AM

They ALL are my favs! =] I also have to say..I love how Ray has made himself so available to the fans since joining KoRn..a wonderful new addition to the band and a phenomenal percussionist! I do miss Head and David, as well.

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

20. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:44 AM

JoJ0 wrote:
    They ALL are my favs! =] I also have to say..I love how Ray has made himself so available to the fans since joining KoRn..a wonderful new addition to the band and a phenomenal percussionist! I do miss Head and David, as well.]

Agreed.

Newsletter Signup