Replies to This Posting

1. Sim avatar Sim

Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 3:52 PM

I love the whole band and what they each individually contribute to Korn but..

JD was always my favorite right after Munky - but after meeting them in person I would say JD, Munky, and Ray are my favorites.

2. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:59 PM

JD was always my favorite... Then I saw them a handfull of times, Munky is always the most fun to watch. He give out the most stuff too. I got 6 guitar picks from him
    Look at you all I see, Is a man to afraid to really be

3. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM

JONATHAN DAVIS, just because we have the same past and he let me know its ok not to hide it from anybody and be proud of who you are, thank you JD
    KENNETH HOPKINS

4. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 6:48 PM

munkey

5. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 4:31 AM

Niblet is clearly the most talented.

6. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Fieldy, he inspired me to play bass, and was really cool when I met him.

7. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I like them all of course ! But my heart belongs to Jon ... He's simply amazing !
    I'm a daughter of the KoRn ... ( and I'm proud of it \m/ )

8. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:36 PM

That one is easy no one other than FIELDY!!!!!!!
    FIELDY U ROCK 4EVER

9. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Me. I'm my favorite one!! LOL!!! Actually all of them! I love them all the same!!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

10. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM

My #1 favorite is no doubt Jonathan! His looks, his sexiness, his voice, his realness in that he has no fear to expose himself or take risk. An excellent musician at best!

My #2 favorite is Ray! I love the beat of the drum! He is a King on his throne!

My #3 favorite is Sebastien! He rocks with posting blogs of meet/greets, which I enjoy a lot; making me smile wider.

I am grateful all the members exist, complimenting each other! I feel my world has been rocked. I love them all!

11. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Jonathan

12. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Jonathan. I feel so relatable to him. We both struggle in trying to stop pleasing everyone. There's a connection I feel in every song he sings. His voice and lyrics give me hope when I'm at my lowest.

Who gives a fuck if my life sucks. I just know one thing, I won't give up.

13. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I'd have to say Fieldy, although it's tough to choose since I like every member of Korn.

14. RE: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 7:04 PM

EmptyHole wrote:
    Jonathan. I feel so relatable to him. We both struggle in trying to stop pleasing everyone. There's a connection I feel in every song he sings. His voice and lyrics give me hope when I'm at my lowest.

Who gives a fuck if my life sucks. I just know one thing, I won't give up.

You are quoting my favortie song FAKE and the words that got me through high school from BEG FOR ME. Haha not that I was a nerd but koRn really helped with some things. This question sucks. But I say Munkey because he is the most down to Earth one. Jon is crazy with his J Devil stuff and Fieldy thought he was a rapper for awhile haha. Love em all tho.

15. Zip avatar Zip

Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Jonathan Davis fo sho!!!

16. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:10 AM

Head......wait he's out of the band.

17. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 5:25 AM

As for my favorite, JD, he has the most incredible voice i have ever heard. Least favorite is sadly the only member i have ever met, Fieldy, I own an autographed copy of his book, no idea where it is. Have never read a single word in it, never plan to. Should have left it sitting on the counter in front of him and walked away.

18. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM

looney bin orderly wrote:
    As for my favorite, JD, he has the most incredible voice i have ever heard. Least favorite is sadly the only member i have ever met, Fieldy, I own an autographed copy of his book, no idea where it is. Have never read a single word in it, never plan to. Should have left it sitting on the counter in front of him and walked away.

not saying anything against your opinion, but why?
    HIV

19. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 4:39 AM

No doubt Ray! Since the first time I met him :) he's really nice, always with a huge smile on his face! So lovely !
    Wesley is so nice to me too :)
    Not in Korn (damn!!) but I have to spend some words for Head! So so so so funny as hell! (and beautiful *_*)
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

20. Re: Your Favorite KoRn member right now

Sat, Aug 4, 2012 at 6:01 AM

ALL MEMBERS!!! it`s a band and not a f****** "one-man-band"

Get the latest from Korn!