Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:00 AM

If korn could have someone on one of their tracks, who would you want it to be?
BSC

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:52 PM

Id definitely would have to say Mike Patton! That would be amazing! Another I think wojuld be kool is Al Jourgenson of Ministry. That would be awesome!!!!
    (BlinkoPlinko)

2. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Chamber wrote:
    Maynard James Keenan

Agreed. :-) Corey Taylor would be cool also.

But personally I wouldn't mind them doing a track with Alex M√łklebust from Zeromancer, my second favorite band behind Korn. In my dreams.

3. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM

David Draiman, I know he did Forsaken for Queen of the Damned..but that wasnt with KoRn.
    I also like the Corey Taylor suggestion. Head would be cool too imo.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

4. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:49 PM

nate3one wrote:
    I'd like to see Korn feature Corey Taylor. The song would have to be kinda like "Jumpdafuckup" by Soulfly but with Korn's recent developed sound of Dubstep stuff and whatnot. I think it'd be hella dope.

As for a RAP or HIP-HOP artist feature. Hands down I'd like to see Korn work with Lil Wayne. I know he ain't all that but he would have the potential to make a decent song more so than Nas. lol

Corey came out on live performances during Family Values '06 of Freak on a Leash, that was dope as hell. I'd love to see Corey do an actual song with KoRn, Nine Inch Nails, followed by Eminem, followed by Chester Bennington or Mike Shinoda followed by Corey Taylor in order of preference for me.

But on a second note, Lil Wayne better than Nas? Sorry dude Nasty slays Wheezy on any day easy!
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

5. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:46 AM

Good question.. They've collaborated with most artists that I'd like to hear them collaborate with. (i.e. Ice Cube, Nas, Xzibit..) I'm a huge Hip-Hop fan so I'd say DMX or Eminem.

6. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:44 PM

having Trent Reznor on a korn track would be crazy.. And maybe even Robert Smith and Richard Patrick would be dope as fuck..
    BSC

7. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Head. :P

But seriously I would say Rob Zombie, Sevendust or Eye Empire.

8. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM

ME!!! haha. seriously though, I'd have to say Ozzy Osbourne or James Hetfield.

9. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 10:18 AM

stevenkorn wrote:

Yay! Singer of In Flames! That would be cool!

10. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 10:59 AM

Also, The Crystal Method, Prodigy, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, Daft Punk, Keoki, Lords of Acid, The Orb, Orbital any kind of tech really. I love most techno. I love how they did Undone Lullabye, listen to this one a lot.

11. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:09 AM

stevenkorn wrote:

i agree with this!!!
    KornHivGurl

12. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM

KORN AND SIGUR ROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARDCORE BEAUTY VS BEAUTY AND THEN INTER MINGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket

13. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:52 AM

KoRn feat Tarja Turunen. But they must find appropriate song for both if them :)

14. Re: Korn feat ????

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 6:00 AM

Otep Shamaya. I think she is like the female version of JD! She has a versatile voice that can be sweet as an angel but can also growl like a demon... and she is an absolutely amazing songwriter, I'd like to see what her and Korn would be able to come up with together.

15. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:52 AM

Marilyn Manson,Trent Reznor,James Maynard Keenan,Max Cavalera
    It's fucking jack o'clock

16. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 8:35 AM

Sussi wrote:
    stevenkorn wrote:

Yay! Singer of In Flames! That would be cool!

KORN + IN FLAMES= multiple orgasm
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

17. Re: Korn feat ????

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 12:57 PM

Feronea wrote:
    Otep Shamaya. I think she is like the female version of JD! She has a versatile voice that can be sweet as an angel but can also growl like a demon... and she is an absolutely amazing songwriter, I'd like to see what her and Korn would be able to come up with together.

That would be crazy!

I know I don`t pray much, but I could really need your help now Superman

18. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 1:06 AM

kailindr wrote:
    Feronea wrote:

That would be crazy!

I know I don`t pray much, but I could really need your help now Superman

It'd be absolutely divine!! :D

19. Re: Korn feat ????

Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:21 PM

DUB-STEP DJ FEED ME just announced on Facebook a few minutes ago that he will be working with Korn. Hopefully for the the new EP/LP? Hope so. This is someone I forgot to mention when I named people Korn should feature. I'm uber-stoked.

20. Re: Korn feat ????

Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM

Korn and Prodigy ...BadAsses !!!

Newsletter Signup