To all KoRnadicts: Why is KoRn you favorite band?

Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Please do share.
I the first time I picked up a KoRn cd was when I was sixteen. I got See You On the Other Side and listened to it day in and day out. I was amazed at how the songs seemed like how i felt. The first song I got attached too was Tearjerker. I was living with my dad at the time and well... i'm sure you can guess how that made me feel lol
Then a few years later I moved back with my mom, picked up their Greatest Hits vol 1 to see what else they had. It was then I felt like Alone I Break was my song. (i'm sure you can guess how living with my mom made me feel too). After that i decided I was fan (age 18). I got every other CD I could and listen to them all the time. Really the only other band I listen too is Interpol, but i only listen to their music when i'm super super super depressed. So, KoRn is my all time favorite band because they keep me going. When i give up in life i blast their music and scream with JD (just between us i also sometimes pick up the broom and pretend to do Fieldy's bass ). Yeah sure my problems are still there, but putting my Ipod on the stereo and singing or putting in my earphones and sitting in my room is my way to vent and deal with this shit life.

Needless to say I've read a post here on this site where some fans had a sour experience with the meet and greets. Needless to say, if mine sucked i'd be really heartbroken lol.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: To all KoRnadicts: Why is KoRn you favorite band?

Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Korn is my favorite band for many reasons. JD would scream out many things that I wanted to scream out while in high school, college, and even now. Even though I could not scream them out, JD could, and I was able to release all that stress through listening to Korn. Korn's lyrics also touch me and I can relate to many of the songs. Another thing I like about Korn is that we are a family. When Korn fans show up, I know we are going to be the loudest of the night. I feel sorry for any band that comes on after Korn. I have seen Korn blow away Linkin Park, Velvet Revolver, and Disturbed (among others). I also love jumping around in the Korn pit with all my fellow children of the Korn. It is one of the best feelings! Korn is the BEST.
    RayRock

Newsletter Signup