What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:20 AM

I, unfortunately, haven't yet gotten a chance to go to a korncert or meet the guys. But I've spent a lot of time thinking about when I do go, what I'd have them sign. I've seen on videos people bring big posters, rare memorabilia, homemade gifts, but I don't really have all that much! I figured unless I get something really cool in the near future, I'd bring my TALITM Korn Skrapbook so they could sign the front and back covers. So I was wondering, what would you have them sign, or if you've already met them, what did you bring for them to sign? If you have a signed item post a picture if you want! I was just wondering what you guys think!
Then, now, and forever... A.D.W.D.A.K.!!!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:37 AM

I'd have loved to have had them sign some of my rare memorabilia in Glasgow but I couldn't fit any of it into my sporran to take along haha so I got them to sign my ticket instead, but chatting with them and Jonathan hugs made up for it =D

Photobucket

Oz ...be yourself, let you come through...

2. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:42 AM

My most treasured things I had he band sign was my Korn Gruntz Tour Bus and My Korn flag. If I could've, I would've brought every piece of Korn everthing that I own, in Sacramento, when I was ROTD, but I couldn't fit it all in the bus lol!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

3. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:49 AM

Tammie wrote:
    My most treasured things I had he band sign was my Korn Gruntz Tour Bus and My Korn flag. If I could've, I would've brought every piece of Korn everthing that I own, in Sacramento, when I was ROTD, but I couldn't fit it all in the bus lol!
    "DEAL WITH IT"

ahaha! Ya lots of stuff!

I don't even know what to have them sign anymore other than another new CD. =]

Always have been..Always will be jofish420 worldwide baby!

4. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 1:45 PM

When I was ROTD I brought my Issues album insert (as it's my favorite album) with me for them to sign in the chance I'd meet them, but I ended up putting it in a case with my purse, and when the moment came I had no time to run and get it...but I happened to have something else for them to sign instead...a setlist that Stew had gave me that I had folded and placed in my pocket earlier in the day.

Though folded, torn and scribbled upon, it's my most prized Korn-related possession, signed by Jonathan, Ray and Shane. If I could go back I would of had more of the crew sign it too, but so often in life we think of the best ideas when the moment has already passed.

5. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:12 PM

i dont have anything rare...yet. So I would have them sign my Follow the Leader poster. Its a fabric one so I could fold it up and carry it with me without having to worry about it getting ripped or something.
    "you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

6. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I would have them sign the posters I made.

7. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 7:37 PM

I think that I would have them sign my Korn magazine that I just found in my basement.
    Does it make me bad??

8. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:41 PM

I've got Munky's autograph on the s/t album cover. I've got Jonathan's autograph on a Kornspace sign, his solo CD/DVD set, and the picture of him from the Untitled CD. I got Fieldy to autograph his book. I've got all of their autographs on the Korn III CD cover. I also have all of their autographs on a T-shirt, but I won that.

9. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM

I would have them sign my KoRn binders, just things I've collected over the years, magazine articles are in it, pictures and other personal things, I have like...3 of them so far. Would also love for them to sign one of my dvd's or some of my cd's, probably the Untitled poster, so hard to choose! Maybe have them all sign one cd for one member, like Jd sign issues, Munky sign FTL and Fieldy sign KoRn and Ray sign RWYA not sure, I don't know or maybe even one of my KoRn shirts. :)

10. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I got my Skin Signed :D And then turned into a tattoo! I'd post a pic but i have no idea how to do so!

11. Zip avatar Zip

Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:19 PM

My 5-string bass!

12. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 4:34 AM

A contract wherein they agree to retire.

13. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:11 AM

A contract for JD to be put into detox for Monster.

14. Re: What would you have Korn sign?

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM

LV Vernis natural leatherLouis vuitton singapore printed
    Michael Kors outlet string release has been
    Michael Kors Outletquite popular: your 55 Vernis string
    Authentic Jordan shoes are generally Louis Vuitton pattern director
    louis vuitton outlet online Level Jakob (Marc Jacobs) released
    Louis vuitton handbags the very first joined up with Fifty-five
    Cheap Michael Kors apparent leather sequence,
    Air jordans for salewith spectacular color,
    Michael Kors Storeseveral-sizing raised
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag pattern
    Cheap louis vuittonalong with shining bead
    Michael kors handbagssparkly gleaming patent
    Louis Vuitton Canadabuckskin, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda elegant trend, the actual
    Louis vuitton singapore outlet carrier the contour, run
    Louis Vuitton Sale several years, has become acknowledged
    Air Jordans saleby the females preferred,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the timeless timeless.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThat combination of baggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiausually are branded to the
    Louis Vuitton Outletavenues of recent York, like the Vernis Alma collection,
    Michael kors handbags outlet Big apple cultural cistron derived from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple little Fernando Level Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis group of
    Louis vuitton Australia Handbagsleather substance strain on popular
    Air jordans for saleplastic vivid
    Michael kors storesairfoil, coloring
    LV Canadaalso implemented
    Louis Vuitton Outleta new and also exciting
    Louis Vuitton Canada crimson, purplish,
    MK handbags outletnatural, blue drinking water
    Discount jordan shoes as well as t in early lactose (much like the
    australia louis vuitton outletbag of chips ~). In addition to
    Stuart weitzmanafrican american, Vernis string
    michael kors onlineslowly add together luster
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletrich in amount of red-colored
    Michael Kors UKdark brown, red and also
    Michael Kors Canada purplish. Luxurious natural leather, mathematical traces pattern one of a kind, real brilliant, crease, Stewed dumplings package case inside period involving pop, provides special fresh sense involving fashion. The particular gross revenue tariff of about $1999 (about 12 thousands of yuan). Neverful Line Launch: Even though Monogrammed neverful had become a block package deal, farsightedness can be normal, nevertheless white aboard neverful GM or perhaps great-sounding, as well as graffito in addition permit this to uncomplicated fashion is filled with unexampled strength. Get your dollars worth. Traveling suit.

Newsletter Signup