New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 10:08 AM

So according to ray,this is from the new album! this basicly sounds like what ive always wanted korn to do. HOLY SHIT im excited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esuURSG4cqY
Rays words "its from the new as yet untitled korn record we just finished recording"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this is actually a korn song.....HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

2. Moderator

Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:44 PM

This sounds like its unreleased KXM to me...but I'll let you know when I hear back from Ray.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

3. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Either way it's awesome!
    TOO LATE I'M DEAD!

4. Moderator

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Yes it is! And goes to show you that AGAIN how much of a beast Ray is on those drums!

5. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM

ray already said its from the new korn album. The guy who took the video talked to ray in person and thats what ray said. So yeah im blown away. Its like my dream korn sound. Unreal how these guys reinvent themselfs everytime.

6. Moderator

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I just spoke to the guy that took the video and he said that Ray said that it was an unreleased track from an upcoming record, he never said Korn, only that it was an unreleased track from an upcoming record. He said that he just assumed he meant Korn. That CAN mean Korn or it can mean KXM.

7. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 3:26 PM

imo it doesn't sound like korn, i know i don't know what new korn sounds like but it doesn't sound like korn to me lol. when it gets to 2:30 it sounds like korn guitars but yeah, if this is korn i'm really interested on hearing what jd will be singing like.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

8. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Umm . . . I'm not like in the know, or anything, but that doesn't sound like korn. True, they may have kornverted themselves, and their sound -- as they always do-- but that's like metal metal. Korn has never made metal metal. If they do I'll buy it, but every time korn makes a new record there's all this "NEW KORN HERE-- CLICK ON ME" stuff. I think this is one of those. If I am wrong, then I will lick my toe.

Luke
    mlukec

9. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:06 PM

It would be sic if it were KoRn. It sounds great; and Ray is a BEAST on those drums!!!!

10. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I think its def korn. It sounds pretty freakin epic to me. We know this album was going back to the more traditional instrument dominant sound instead of electronic. We know Korn always reinvent themselfs in dramitc fashion and this is the route they never fully realized yet. Metal that is, Korn are made up of metal,rap,electronic and rock elements. Follow the leader was the more hip hop oreinted album, obviously pot was electronic. I think and hope this upcoming album will take the metal side much further which this song definitely showcases. Yes it doesnt sound like korn we have heard before but I can definitely hear signs that it is in face them. Just like my reaction when i heard get up or n cannibal. Ray is the drummer for korn. So I really think when he tells someone its a song of an upcoming album,he assumes they know hes talking about korn. And again it really does sound epic and like nothing ive heard before which we know korn are great at. These guys love making new genres lol.

11. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

man, the page is already taken off youtube. anyone know if it's still around

12. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Why did the person take it down?
    All I wanna do...is kill you

13. Re: New korn song!!!!

Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:38 PM

The video is not taken down. He reuploaded with a different title. It's titled "Ray playing Unreleased song (group unknown)". I think its Korn; it just has that feel and groove to it to me; that makes say 'Yep this is korn'; thats just me though.. I wish Ray would hurry up and let us know!!!!!

14. Moderator

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 8:59 AM

A reliable source has confirmed that this track is KXM.

15. Re: New korn song!!!!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Is the link-addy correct?
    On my PC it comes only "error"

16. Re: New korn song!!!!

Wed, May 1, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Josie wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!....lol. Owell still a badass song!!!! So ready to hear some new KoRn though!!!!!

17. Re: New korn song!!!!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM

thanks montezcrow for the info. I'm glad this is KXM not Korn

18. Re: New korn song!!!!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:37 PM

JamesBong wrote:
    thanks montezcrow for the info. I'm glad this is KXM not Korn

Dont thank me. Josie was the one who got this cleared up for us; I actualy thought it was KoRn lol. But there is a teaser trailer for the new album up on youtube now that has a new song playing!

19. Re: New korn song!!!!

Fri, May 3, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Josie wrote:

thought so!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

20. Re: New korn song!!!!

Sun, May 26, 2013 at 2:19 AM

dang the video wont play i heard a song called love and meth is like the new here to stay XD

Get the latest from Korn!