KoRn + Brian Welch

Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 11:33 PM

Since Head left the band KoRn sounds different, still awesome, but different...
Can you imagine if KoRn records a new album with Brian Welch "Head"?

HEAD

Rnflakexaxn "ChinoHugo"

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 12:44 AM

Thats true, no one can replace Head, I miss him too,, he creates special sounds..missing KoRn old skool
    Rnflakexaxn "ChinoHugo"

2. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 3:53 AM

new korn is awesome but with head it could have been perfect. i know head has a very screwed up personality right now and the members in korn have huge ego, but they reallly have to get their shit back together and call head back in the band.
    it would be really cool that this thread stays active like a massive petition to korn to bring head back.
    i guess they read the forums so, i really hope more people post in this thread
    My band :)
    www.myspace.com/dekadentaesthetix

3. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:06 AM

Miss him too! but i think it's not the right time for Head return with Korn.

4. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 6:10 AM

It would be awesome,obviously,Head will always be a part of Korn.

If that's gonna happen? No fucking clue.
    It's fucking jack o'clock

5. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 7:10 AM

HEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

Rnflakexaxn "ChinoHugo"

6. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch "Head"

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM

SO SADDD!

Rnflakexaxn "ChinoHugo"

7. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM

He posted on his Twitter a little while ago that he wants KoRn to replace him.

I really do hope one day KoRn and Head will reconcile and get back together, but my hopes are low.
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

8. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:12 AM

i hate HEAD.... traitor JUDAS!!!!!!!!
    Costa Rica!!!!!!! presente

9. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 8:19 AM

I honestly don't see it happening guys. If it does, good for them - it would be nice. But I think Korn's doing just fine without him.

10. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:04 AM

I miss the old Head. I'd like to have that guy back. This new guy he's become...I'm not so sure.

11. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Since when do the members of KoRn have huge egoes?

12. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:54 AM

He was talented and part of Korn's history and I know it sounds kind of cold but everyone needs to just accept that they have parted ways. Things seemed to have gone a little sour between them and that would likely affect their ability to work together as well as they used to anyway.

13. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 4:51 PM

Sure it would be great if Head and Korn were to reunite, but I agree with Twist, Korn is doing just fine without Head.
    Your throat I take grasp.
    Then your eyes roll back.
    Love racing through my veins.

14. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:04 PM

WelL I beleive if Head and Korn recorded something it would sound fuckin AMAZING!
    a feelin like a long lost friend came into ur arms and u talked about some awesome shit. Head has left due to Christian reasons and that is good for him and his family. Korn is still moving foward obviously and making us all scream. It is a sad thing that Head is not with Korn but Korn is still progressing and they understand Head's reasons bc they are so open minded and we should be too
    Photobucket

15. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:08 PM

He'll be back. It's just not the right time. Not everyone is in the right state of mind.
    It will happen though

16. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 9:42 PM

I hope you're right
    "Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back"

17. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 4:16 AM

I miss old Head. I know he was on drugs back then, and of course I don't want him to relapse, but I miss when he was chill and cool. This religious stuff he's into makes me worry for him. He's taking it to a dangerous place, I think. I love Head and I think he's endlessly talented, but I don't want him back in Korn until his mind is in a better place.

18. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:43 AM

That MUST happen soon ! They need his sound and idieas ! Head need them TOO ! And then they will make good old sounded, depresing, real Korn album :)

19. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 5:05 PM

I miss Head. Ever since he left the band, the guitar work feels inspired and flat. Don't get me wrong, Munky is a great guitarist and I like their new material, but I think it is defiantly time for Head to come back. The thing that kept Korn III from greatness was the lack of Head. Sorry, but you can't create a "old-school" Korn album without Head.

In my opinion, Head should consider coming back to the band. If not, Korn should at least find a replacement for him.

20. Re: KoRn + Brian Welch

Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Im glad Head left, the guy wanted to die and his 5 year old daughter was going around singing ADIDAS.If he had not wanted to be a good father for his daughter he would probably be dead. If you dont understand how miserable he was, and how much happier he is today, read his books.
    In his most recent book Stronger, he said he will never return to KoRn, like it or not, its what he said.It would be cool, but I doubt it will ever happen.

I also dont think KoRn will ever have that old skool sound without Head. When I listen to Head and then K3, It sounds rather clear to my ears what KoRn needs again..Head. I still like KoRns stuff, and I think this new dubstep experiment has potential, but will they ever truly return to sounding like 94' again...imo, no.

"you see beauty, I see pain, you see sky, and I see acid rain"

Newsletter Signup