ROTR M&G??

Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

Been looking around trying to find out if there will be a meet and greet by korn at rock on the range tomorrow. If any one has info I would love for you to share with me. I found out about the meet and greet of 2011 rotr when i got home, hte day after, I could have killed my self for missing it! Thank GOD Korn keeps me alive so I just listened to some of my fav songs and the wanting to die passed, as it always does when listening to korn.
KORN SAVES LIVES!
Also found a 2013 set list on "korntastic" facebook fan page that says 4u will be played. would love to know if this is true too, so any info on that would also be great, hearing 4 live is on my bucket list so as well as seeing korn with head, one for sure is getting checked off tohave them both checked off would be awesome. Thanks for any info you can share with me!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: ROTR M&G??

Sat, May 18, 2013 at 9:45 AM

We walked in and there was not many people up front so we got to the gate and stayed. During love and death my wife seen Moneky on the side of the stage watching head. So i just kept staring at him and noone knew he was there. So when he finally looked at the crowd I through up devil horns and he trough a peace sign at me!!! I was pretty freakn stoked about that! Meet and great would have been so awesome. But being waved at by monkey knowing it was directed at me and me alone, that was pretty freakin awesome too!!!

2. Re: ROTR M&G??

Wed, May 22, 2013 at 5:58 AM

That's amazing, thanks for sharing!!! :) I saw Ray last year at a festival, watching The Hives from the side of the stage. But I was too far away for him to see me. I just saw Gavin Rossdale from Bush who waved at me, that was pretty cool as well. :))

Get the latest from Korn!