Korn Dreams

Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I think it's safe to say that most of us, depending on how much we're really into the band, have had at least one Korn-related dream. Some of us have had countless numbers of them. I decided to make this topic because last night I had a dream about Korn. I've just woken up and it's still fresh in my mind.

A Korn-related dream would be along the lines of: dreaming about the actual band members and interacting with them, concerts, other fans or even miniscule details such as the name brought up in conversation, their music playing or maybe even the logo seen somewhere.

As time passes, there's always a chance that you might dream about them, maybe even prompted to after seeing this topic (lol) - so I implore you to write it down immediately after you wake up and share it here if you can. I'm sure we're going to gather some very interesting stories...

My biggest curiosity is if any of us have had a similar dream.

Anyways, like always, just have fun with it.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Korn Dreams

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 3:49 PM

korndawg711 wrote:
    I must say I have Korn dreams all the time. I never remember 95% of my dreams but all the ones I do involve Korn. My favorite though involves Jonathan Davis. It was awhile ago, so let me see how much I can remember:

I remember sitting in my bedroom and JD was there. He was sitting in this rocking chair next to my bed, wearing that blue v-neck he wore during the Go-Green conference in '07. He was telling me how appreciative of all his fans he was, and how he'd love to give back to all of them but there's so many it's hard. He said he really valued spending time with individual fans. He said he had a gift for me: he gave me an identification book of mammals of the northeast. he said he loved this book but i could have it for a while because he knew I'd like it. I flipped through the book and looked at the painted pictures of foxes and snapping turtles (wtf, not a mammal) and told him thank you so much you are the best this is why i love korn. Then, here comes the deep metaphorical part, which I still don't get: JD said," I'm lending this book to you even though it's one of my most treasured items, because I know you'll enjoy it. Wanting something but giving it up, that's called remorse."
    Whoa. What does that mean???????
    So I started to cry (tears of joy) and-this makes this the best dream I'll ever have- we hugged for like ten minutes. And I swear it felt so real... better than any hug I've ever gotten in real life. Warm and comforting, like we both needed it.
    Then suddenly there were two white boxes on my bed. I said, Oh, those must be the orders that came in the mail. I got a korn poster from Hot Topic for free. Let's see how it is. So I went over to my closet door and took out the poster. We both looked at it and I said, "this doesn't look like korn at all! This is horrible!" It was like some sort of cartoon that looked nothing like the guys. Then the dream ended with JD looking at my clothes in my closet and asking me how many korn tshirts I had.

Cool huh?
    I had another one with evil spirits possessing the members of Korn's bodies where I had to kill JD to save him but you don't want to hear that one do you? :D
    Where do you go when no one's there? -I'm The One
    my korn banner

wow, thats a really cool, even though its a dream i'd still feel like there was like a really important message to that O.O
    I havent had a korn dream yet, which sucks. I've had dreams about other bands, but not korn. :/ Im so jealous of all you of :D

2. Re: Korn Dreams

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:26 AM

Before I saw Korn the first time (Family Values 07), I had a dream that they played Another Brick in the Wall, Freak On A Leash, and Seed. Two out of three ain't bad.

3. RE: Korn Dreams

Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Ive had two, the first was that I was at JDs house but he lived in a ratty trailer (it was kinda big though, for a trailer). He had like a daycare for little monsters or aliens or somthing. It was weird and I dont remember much of it. The other was that I was standing next to a building on a hill whatching KoRn preform for a new music video.

4. Re: Korn Dreams

Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:48 PM

The only Korn dream I've ever had was in 2006. Jonathan was a contestant on "Dancing With The Stars", and I was his partner. His chest was waxed o.o
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~JDSF on Tumblr~

5. Re: Korn Dreams

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:40 PM

LV Vernis leather-basedLouis vuitton singapore brocaded
    Michael Kors outlet series launch has been
    Michael Kors Outletvery well liked: the particular Fifty-five Vernis series
    Authentic Jordan shoes ar Louis Vuitton layout representative
    louis vuitton outlet online Mark Jakob (Marc Jacobs) released
    Louis vuitton handbags the very first signed up with 55
    Cheap Michael Kors evident leather collection,
    Air jordans for saleusing stunning semblance,
    MK Outleta few-sizing embossed
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogrammed LV tag practice
    Cheap louis vuittonas well as glistening pearl
    Michael kors handbagsbright glistening obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadaleather-based, acting
    Louis Vuitton Canda stylish mode, this
    Louis vuitton singapore cheap handbag the shape, run for
    Louis Vuitton Sale ages, may be recognized
    Air Jordans salebecause of the ladies darling,
    Michael kors outlet online end up being the timeless vintage.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of series of luggage
    Louis Vuitton Australiaare called for that
    Louis Vuitton Outletroads of recent You are able to, such as Vernis Alma series,
    Michael kors handbags outlet The big apple cultural cistron based on
    Nike Air Jordans onlineThe big apple small Fernando Bell ringer Jakob. Fifty-five Vernis number of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletnatural leather substantial force in classy
    Air jordans for saleformative vivid
    Michael kors storesairfoil, shade
    Louis Vuitton Handbagsin addition implemented
    Louis Vuitton Outletan adolescent and exciting
    Louis Vuitton Canada reddish colored, purple,
    MK handbags outletenvironment friendly, blue mineral water
    Discount jordan shoes in addition to fifty during the early milk sugar (like the
    australia louis vuitton handbagscandy bar ~). Along with
    Stuart weitzmanpitch-black, Vernis collection
    michael kors onlineprogressively add together twinkle
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith good penetration of reddish
    Michael Kors UKbrownish, crimson in addition to
    Michael Kors Canada violet. Luxurious synthetic leather, geometrical strains design and style unique, really intelligent, collapse, Stewed dumplings package case in the age regarding favorite, provides a exclusive impertinent sense of style. The actual sales price of approximately $1999 (about xiii thousands of yuan). Neverful Line Intro: Despite the fact that Monogram neverful had be a neighborhood parcel, farsightedness can be ordinary, however whitened board neverful GM or top notch-looking, and also graffito also let this straightforward design is filled with brand-new strength. Get the money well worth. Vacation fit.

Newsletter Signup