Maybe I'm the only one...

Thu, May 30, 2013 at 9:58 AM

But I always thought that Twisted Transistor was about vibrators, not radios. :o

Particularly this line:
"Hold it between your legs. Turn it up, turn it up"

Replies to This Posting

1. Moderator

Re: Maybe I'm the only one...

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:22 AM

Here's the answer:

Rock Sound J.D. Interview
    Magazine : What about the second new track (TT) you are playing on this tour?

JD : You know that feeling when you're alone in your room, you feel bad and nothing around you seems to be going well then suddenly when you turn on your radio, you are immediately 'deep in the music'. Thats exaclty the subject of Twisted Transistor with the lyrics : "A lonely life where no one understands you but don't give up because the music do". Musically, this track is, like all of the new album, very different compared to anything we've done before. There are still some heavy parts and others more cool and 'adventurous'. We have made an enourmous progress, that's for sure. This album is that good,i still cant realize it!
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com

2. Re: Maybe I'm the only one...

Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM

The album itself is filled with the double entendres. I can see where you got that from Austin.
    Does it make me bad??

3. Re: Maybe I'm the only one...

Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 2:04 AM

no, every time i meet someone who likes korn they say that it's about vibrators, so you're not the only one. i had one person mention howard sterns "private parts" though. nice to know that i interpreted the song correctly by myself though.

Get the latest from Korn!