Replies to This Posting

  1. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:31 AM

    Josie wrote:
    How about this. Support Korn as they are. Only Korn know what's best for Korn. If you don't want to support them as they are, then don't. But also stop bitching about their decisions. They know what's best for them. Period.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com


    amen!!!!
    I like my coffee black just like my metal

  2. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:16 AM

    After reading about David in Head's and Fieldy's books im not even sure Korn would want him back? Personally I would love to see David back at some point even if it was just for some kind of reunion tour capacity but full time I just think it would be unfair on Ray, hes done such a good job and I love Ray in the band and hes awesome with the fans. Korn replaced David remember, they didnt replace Head for example, it was almost as if they knew/wanted Head back, as for David, it seems theyve moved on, I have too,

  3. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 3:24 PM

    I think if even Head says don't count on David being back then maybe it's time to just move on already!...just sayin!

  4. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:23 PM

    Rays drumming on korn III was so much better then anything Dave had put out since follow the leader. His drumming got more and more stale and by the time they did see you on the other side half of it was a drum machine. Dave is short on cash, infinika bombed (which i thought had HUGE potential) and now hes regretting coming out with how he really felt about korn and its fans. He slandered the shit out of Fieldy on his facebook and on kornspace chat along with jonathan. If they were to announce tomorrow that he was coming back I'd be happy but at the same time if they didn't I'd still be happy. You're the man Dave but you talked waaay to much shit about the band.

  5. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 6:35 PM

    i do miss KoRn the way they used to be. I haven't really been digging their newer vibe.
    Love might be the last legal drug

  6. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:28 PM

    Josie wrote:
    How about this. Support Korn as they are. Only Korn know what's best for Korn. If you don't want to support them as they are, then don't. But also stop bitching about their decisions. They know what's best for them. Period.
    Moderator, Korn.com/JDevil.com
    Administrator, KillbotOfficial.com

    Administrator/Co-founder of KornRow.com



    Great Point. That plus the post about Dave talkin' smack kind of brings it home. i love Korn. And, this is who Korn is now. Those who do not like their new-ish direction are free not to listen. I think it's good stuff, though I haven't heard "Path Of Totality" (and yes I know I suck because of this...I have zero money), I can't wait to. I've heard that POT is dubstep infused to a degree and I think this is an interesting direction for the band.

  7. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:43 PM

    Everyone stop sucking rays D***!!

  8. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM

    It'll all be right again soon :)

    DAVID is KoRn

  9. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

    Viper1790 wrote:
    Rays drumming on korn III was so much better then anything Dave had put out since follow the leader. His drumming got more and more stale and by the time they did see you on the other side half of it was a drum machine. Dave is short on cash, infinika bombed (which i thought had HUGE potential) and now hes regretting coming out with how he really felt about korn and its fans. He slandered the shit out of Fieldy on his facebook and on kornspace chat along with jonathan. If they were to announce tomorrow that he was coming back I'd be happy but at the same time if they didn't I'd still be happy. You're the man Dave but you talked waaay to much shit about the band.


    Absolutely agreed. I was talking about Korn III last week, saying its probably the best percussion on a Korn album.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

  10. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM

    davedogg wrote:
    Everyone stop sucking rays D***!!


    I'll stop sucking Ray's dick when you remove your lips from David's ass.

  11. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

    ou yeah, I'm so freaking happy when he comes back :) I don't like Ray very much.. So I hope that David reunites with Korn :)

  12. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM

    He will be back on korn. Sorry ray lovers but David is a original member

  13. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:33 PM

    Even if David was an original member, Dave just wasn't that great of a drummer sorry.

    If they could they would do good with Coal Chambers drummer, he is sick live. This will never happen though.lol

    Ray is perfectly fine, he is much better.

  14. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

    MetalReviewist wrote:
    Even if David was an original member, Dave just wasn't that great of a drummer sorry.

    If they could they would do good with Coal Chambers drummer, he is sick live. This will never happen though.lol

    Ray is perfectly fine, he is much better.


    I can't believe what I just read. Wow. No offense, but that's a clueless post.

  15. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

    Man, I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm sitting here LMAO at that post.

  16. RE: dave hopes to be back next year

    Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM

    As a drummer, I can tell you all for sure that Dave is a way better drummer then Ray. Dave's fills are awesome. Ray can't even do Dave's fills justice one bit. Korn just doesn't sound right without Dave. I just watched a recent show on YouTube with Head back in the band, and Ray just can't do Dave's fills. So what if Dave was talking shit. In the beginning of "Clown" on there S/T, it definitely sounds like they were all arguing and talking shit on each other in the studio before the song. Band members argue and say stupid shit, that's what friends do. Just forgive Dave already. Head should know about forgiveness. Christians are supposed to forgive people. Look at Matthew 6:15. "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses (sins), neither will your Father (God) forgive your trespasses (sins)." BRING BACK DAVID SILVERIA!

    Also, it would be nice if you guys would bring back the old Korn sound. After Issues you just started loosing it. Issues was your last decent album. Please return to your roots guys.

  17. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM

    Korn doesn't need him back. They're getting along fine with Ray.
    All I wanna do...is kill you

  18. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

    Ray please leave korn now. I want to see the original 5 members again

  19. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

    shoober420 wrote:
    As a drummer, I can tell you all for sure that Dave is a way better drummer then Ray. Dave's fills are awesome. Ray can't even do Dave's fills justice one bit. Korn just doesn't sound right without Dave. I just watched a recent show on YouTube with Head back in the band, and Ray just can't do Dave's fills. So what if Dave was talking shit. In the beginning of "Clown" on there S/T, it definitely sounds like they were all arguing and talking shit on each other in the studio before the song. Band members argue and say stupid shit, that's what friends do. Just forgive Dave already. Head should know about forgiveness. Christians are supposed to forgive people. Look at Matthew 6:15. "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses (sins), neither will your Father (God) forgive your trespasses (sins)." BRING BACK DAVID SILVERIA!

    Also, it would be nice if you guys would bring back the old Korn sound. After Issues you just started loosing it. Issues was your last decent album. Please return to your roots guys.


    You're definitely not a drummer if you think David is better than Ray. 15 years ago it might have been close but David is a shell of the drummer he once was. I would still take Ray over David in his prime.

  20. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

    Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

    davedogg wrote:
    Ray please leave korn now. I want to see the original 5 members again


    Haha, yeah, that's very convincing! I'm sure Korn will bring back David now because "davedogg" knows what's best for the band

Newsletter Signup