Replies to This Posting

1. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:30 AM

It'll all be right again soon :)

DAVID is KoRn

2. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Viper1790 wrote:
    Rays drumming on korn III was so much better then anything Dave had put out since follow the leader. His drumming got more and more stale and by the time they did see you on the other side half of it was a drum machine. Dave is short on cash, infinika bombed (which i thought had HUGE potential) and now hes regretting coming out with how he really felt about korn and its fans. He slandered the shit out of Fieldy on his facebook and on kornspace chat along with jonathan. If they were to announce tomorrow that he was coming back I'd be happy but at the same time if they didn't I'd still be happy. You're the man Dave but you talked waaay to much shit about the band.

Absolutely agreed. I was talking about Korn III last week, saying its probably the best percussion on a Korn album.
    Co-Founder of KornRow.com

3. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 1:06 PM

davedogg wrote:
    Everyone stop sucking rays D***!!

I'll stop sucking Ray's dick when you remove your lips from David's ass.

4. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 2:09 PM

ou yeah, I'm so freaking happy when he comes back :) I don't like Ray very much.. So I hope that David reunites with Korn :)

5. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 5:13 PM

He will be back on korn. Sorry ray lovers but David is a original member

6. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Even if David was an original member, Dave just wasn't that great of a drummer sorry.

If they could they would do good with Coal Chambers drummer, he is sick live. This will never happen though.lol

Ray is perfectly fine, he is much better.

7. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

MetalReviewist wrote:
    Even if David was an original member, Dave just wasn't that great of a drummer sorry.

If they could they would do good with Coal Chambers drummer, he is sick live. This will never happen though.lol

Ray is perfectly fine, he is much better.

I can't believe what I just read. Wow. No offense, but that's a clueless post.

8. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Man, I'm not trying to start anything, but I'm sitting here LMAO at that post.

9. RE: dave hopes to be back next year

Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 10:18 AM

As a drummer, I can tell you all for sure that Dave is a way better drummer then Ray. Dave's fills are awesome. Ray can't even do Dave's fills justice one bit. Korn just doesn't sound right without Dave. I just watched a recent show on YouTube with Head back in the band, and Ray just can't do Dave's fills. So what if Dave was talking shit. In the beginning of "Clown" on there S/T, it definitely sounds like they were all arguing and talking shit on each other in the studio before the song. Band members argue and say stupid shit, that's what friends do. Just forgive Dave already. Head should know about forgiveness. Christians are supposed to forgive people. Look at Matthew 6:15. "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses (sins), neither will your Father (God) forgive your trespasses (sins)." BRING BACK DAVID SILVERIA!

Also, it would be nice if you guys would bring back the old Korn sound. After Issues you just started loosing it. Issues was your last decent album. Please return to your roots guys.

10. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Korn doesn't need him back. They're getting along fine with Ray.
    All I wanna do...is kill you

11. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Ray please leave korn now. I want to see the original 5 members again

12. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:57 PM

shoober420 wrote:
    As a drummer, I can tell you all for sure that Dave is a way better drummer then Ray. Dave's fills are awesome. Ray can't even do Dave's fills justice one bit. Korn just doesn't sound right without Dave. I just watched a recent show on YouTube with Head back in the band, and Ray just can't do Dave's fills. So what if Dave was talking shit. In the beginning of "Clown" on there S/T, it definitely sounds like they were all arguing and talking shit on each other in the studio before the song. Band members argue and say stupid shit, that's what friends do. Just forgive Dave already. Head should know about forgiveness. Christians are supposed to forgive people. Look at Matthew 6:15. "But if ye forgive not men their trespasses (sins), neither will your Father (God) forgive your trespasses (sins)." BRING BACK DAVID SILVERIA!

Also, it would be nice if you guys would bring back the old Korn sound. After Issues you just started loosing it. Issues was your last decent album. Please return to your roots guys.

You're definitely not a drummer if you think David is better than Ray. 15 years ago it might have been close but David is a shell of the drummer he once was. I would still take Ray over David in his prime.

13. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 8:31 PM

davedogg wrote:
    Ray please leave korn now. I want to see the original 5 members again

Haha, yeah, that's very convincing! I'm sure Korn will bring back David now because "davedogg" knows what's best for the band

14. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:26 AM

WOW, it would be cool to have David play with them again (maybe doing a few shows) but what will happen with Ray? I don't think they'll just get rid of him. Plus David and Fieldy don't really get along so it might be hard to have that chemistry that Fieldy and Ray currently have, why would they replace that?

15. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 4:44 AM

Again? Not to play Devil's advocate, but this has been discussed over 10,000 times already. Look in the mirror and say, "Do you see or hear or do I smash the mirror?" Actually, don't say that. Say, "David is not coming back to Korn anytime in the near future because he and the remaining members don't see eye-to-eye, at least not enough to make for a functional reunion. He has alienated himself from the band. Korn know what they're doing. So be it. Life goes on." SAY IT.

16. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Thu, Jul 11, 2013 at 5:15 AM

In an old 1996/7 interview Jonathan said that ''the magic comes from all 5 of them''.
    So what are they waiting for?

17. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM

as much as I would love dave back for the nostalgia of having the original band back together, ray is a much better drummer technically, and is the only member out the band that really goes out his way to connect with fans these days, he stood outside after a show chatting to me and my friends for over half an hour in the freezing cold whilst the rest of the band stayed in the tour bus, and at meet and greets, hes the only one that would come back and actually have a chat with the fans,
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

18. Re: fish

Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM

When I try to think about good drummers, I always end up at two certain points: 1. The drumming technique; 2. The vibe, so if you would tell me that Dave`s drumming is like on the albums he had together with Korn now, I`d do everything for having him and his special vibe back. On the other side, I know less bout the actual technique behind Ray`s sound, comparing it to Dave`s. Though we all don`t really kow a thing about the relationship inside the band, cause what you say in an interview or backstage can be very different from reality. For sure, there were conflicts with Dave but between the other members, too. Sometimes we all leave the "old times" behind to enjoy the future and sometimes we regret it, but can`t bring it back. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, probably they can`t "decide", too...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

19. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    I knew Dave missed the band. Now if they have a reunion I hope that both drummers will be present. Let Dave jam out on the classics and Ray kill it on the new tunes.

I agree!!
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

20. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I think that David and Ray don't have the same way of play...
    Ray is more tecnical, more metal thant david (and the bands eh played before you can understand why)... David had a play more metal-groovy-funky, it's more large, and he "hit too fuckin' hard" :D

They had different plays, I really like the job Ray had doin', caus' remember that, without him, Korn will not be here now.. But I had to say that David, for me, had a better play of Ray, caus' he can play more styles of music. But, I don't really care of thsi "war" between them, caus' I'm supporting the band, and if they can do music, and all, it's the most important. I think Ray is the good person for this period, so let's see what happened next, but for now, and for the band, it's the better thing. Much respect for Ray and David.

Here is recent new of David and what he thinks about that

Newsletter Signup