Replies to This Posting

1. Re: dave hopes to be back next year

Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM

as much as I would love dave back for the nostalgia of having the original band back together, ray is a much better drummer technically, and is the only member out the band that really goes out his way to connect with fans these days, he stood outside after a show chatting to me and my friends for over half an hour in the freezing cold whilst the rest of the band stayed in the tour bus, and at meet and greets, hes the only one that would come back and actually have a chat with the fans,
    in the sea of life, your just a minnow,
    you live your life, insecure,
    i feel the pain, of your needles,
    as they shit, into my brain..

2. Re: fish

Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 9:57 PM

When I try to think about good drummers, I always end up at two certain points: 1. The drumming technique; 2. The vibe, so if you would tell me that Dave`s drumming is like on the albums he had together with Korn now, I`d do everything for having him and his special vibe back. On the other side, I know less bout the actual technique behind Ray`s sound, comparing it to Dave`s. Though we all don`t really kow a thing about the relationship inside the band, cause what you say in an interview or backstage can be very different from reality. For sure, there were conflicts with Dave but between the other members, too. Sometimes we all leave the "old times" behind to enjoy the future and sometimes we regret it, but can`t bring it back. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, probably they can`t "decide", too...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

3. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM

KORN365 wrote:
    I knew Dave missed the band. Now if they have a reunion I hope that both drummers will be present. Let Dave jam out on the classics and Ray kill it on the new tunes.

I agree!!
    "..You're beautiful, so talented, I need you, we got a thing You ever need something I'll be right there.."

4. Re: fish

Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I think that David and Ray don't have the same way of play...
    Ray is more tecnical, more metal thant david (and the bands eh played before you can understand why)... David had a play more metal-groovy-funky, it's more large, and he "hit too fuckin' hard" :D

They had different plays, I really like the job Ray had doin', caus' remember that, without him, Korn will not be here now.. But I had to say that David, for me, had a better play of Ray, caus' he can play more styles of music. But, I don't really care of thsi "war" between them, caus' I'm supporting the band, and if they can do music, and all, it's the most important. I think Ray is the good person for this period, so let's see what happened next, but for now, and for the band, it's the better thing. Much respect for Ray and David.

Here is recent new of David and what he thinks about that

5. Re: fish

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:00 PM

I agree but I guess, everybodyhas a different opinion bout the present Korn and the "right time" for the "right drummer". Mostly we don`t know how it`d be if they take David back, or never to work with em again...
    Scream at me again if you like, throw your hate at me with all your might, hit me cause I`m strange, hit me, tell me Imma pussy and you`re harder than me...

6. Re: fish

Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I like both Ray and David so either or is fine by me.
    Does it make me bad??

7. Re: fish

Fri, May 16, 2014 at 8:43 PM

Fifty-five Vernis synthetic leatherLouis vuitton singapore printed
    Michael Kors outlet sequence debut may be
    Michael Kors Outletvery popular: the actual Fifty-five Vernis line
    Authentic Jordan shoes are Louis Vuitton pattern representative
    louis vuitton outlet online Level Jakob (Marc Jacobs) released
    Louis vuitton outlet the initial signed up with LV
    Cheap Michael Kors patent leather-based series,
    Air jordans for salehaving dazzling coloration,
    MK Canada3-dimensional imprinted
    Louis Vuitton Canda Outlet Monogram 55 mark practice
    Cheap louis vuittonand great gem
    Michael kors handbagsglossy glossy obvious
    Louis Vuitton Canadaleather-based, modeling
    Louis Vuitton Canda graceful manner, this
    Louis vuitton singapore handbags carrier the design, run
    Louis Vuitton Sale decades, has become acknowledged
    Air Jordans saleby the gals favored,
    Michael kors outlet online become the everlasting basic.
    Louis Vuitton OutletThis kind of series of bags
    Louis Vuitton Australiatend to be referred to as with the
    Louis Vuitton Outletroads of latest York, such as Vernis Alma line,
    Michael kors handbags outlet The big apple national factor created from
    Nike Air Jordans onlineNew York small Fernando Indicate Jakob. LV Vernis compilation of
    Louis vuitton Australia Outletnatural leather content force along stylish
    Air jordans for salecheap vibrant
    Michael kors storessurface area, color
    LV Handbagslikewise used
    Louis Vuitton Outletan adolescent along with full of life
    Louis Vuitton Canada violent, violet,
    MK handbags outletnatural, blue h2o
    Discount jordan shoes in addition to m in early lactose (much like the
    australia louis vuitton handbagsbag of chips ~). As well as
    Stuart weitzmanblack, Vernis series
    michael kors onlinegradually increase shimmer
    Louis Vuitton Canada Outletwith good degree of violent
    Michael Kors UKbrowned, violent along with
    Michael Kors Canada violet. Lavishness buckskin, geometric collections style special, extremely smart, fold, Stewed dumplings package deal case within the years connected with common, offers a special clean sense of style. Your sales expense of about $1999 (approximately xiii 500 yuan). Neverful Line Intro: Despite the fact that Monogrammed neverful got become a block bundle, farsightedness can be common, but white colored aboard neverful Gramme or even excellent-looking, as well as graffito in addition allowed this to straightforward model is filled with brand-new strength. Buy your cash well worth. Vacation fit.

8. Re: DAVE HOPES TO BE BACK NEXT YEAR

Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM

riklite wrote:

You're definitely not a drummer if you think David is better than Ray. 15 years ago it might have been close but David is a shell of the drummer he once was. I would still take Ray over David in his prime.

There is no "prime" for a good drummer. Look at Buddy Rich, his best and most memorable drum solos were when he was more then 60+ years old. Dave Silveria's breakbeats fit so well with KoRn, and is mostly what gave KoRn there groovy sound. Ray's breaks are not nearly as groovy. Ray also doesn't compliment the band. He doesn't have that groovy technique that Dave can do so well, and can't match his drum fills. He tries to do his fills, but just does his own fill that doesn't compliment the music.

I can't stand the way KoRn sounds nowadays. After Issues, its just unlistenable, which is a shame, because there first four releases are truly great records. KoRn has always incorperated some form of electronic sound effects into there music, but not on this level. This dubstep crap is so trendy, and is not the KoRn I grew up with.

Dave has stated that if they bring him back, he will bring back the original KoRn sound we all know and love. This is a fact, since his breakbeats are the fundamental part of there groovy sound. As I said before, friends fight, and say stupid things. This only brings friends closer together. Please Head, if you are the Christian you say you are, please read Matthew 6:15.

9. Re: fish

Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:26 AM

davedogg wrote:
    Everyone stop sucking rays D***!!

yeah,ray is god enough to stay with band

Newsletter Signup